TVAddons back online! And with TVAddons coming back online also comes the TVAddons repo.
This step-by-step guide shows you how to install Fusion Wizard now that TVAddons is back online.
How to Install TVAddons Repo
- From the Kodi home screen, select the SYSTEM icon. In Kodi 17, the System icon looks like a “gear” that sits in the top left corner.
- Then select System Settings
- In the left side of the screen, select Add-Ons
- Now select Unknown Sources from the right side of the screen to Turn On unknown sources.
- Then select “Yes” to acknowledge that you want to enable unknown sources in Kodi.
- Now go back to the SYSTEM menu (the gear icon in the Kodi 17 home screen).
- Then select File Manager
- Select “Add source“
- Now select the field that says “None“.
- Enter the address http://fusion.tvaddons.co
- Select OK to finish adding the address
- Now select the box that says “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter the name “.fusion” (without the quotes)
- Then select OK to finish adding the name. Press OK once more to completely finish adding the new source.
- Now return to the Kodi home screen
- Select Add-Ons from Kodi’s homescreen
- Then select the Package Installer icon. The package installer icon is a small icon of a “little box” that sits in the top left corner of the “Add-Ons” screen.
- Now select Install From Zip File
- Then choose the new source you added (“.fusion“)
- Now choose the “kodi-repos” folder.
- Select the “english” menu item on your screen
- Then select the “repository.xbmchub-3.0.0.zip” file
- Wait for the “Repository installed” notification to appear
- Then select “install From Repository“
- Now choose “TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository“
- Select “Video add-ons“
- Then choose any TVAddon from the list to install TVAddons, such as Newsy.
- Then press Install.
- Now wait up to a minute for the “Add-on enabled” notification to appear
- Go back to the Kodi home screen
- Select “Add-ons” from the Kodi home screen
- Finally, select the icon of the TVAddon you’d like to like to launch.
- Use a VPN to hide your IP address and your location!
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (188.8.131.52) now.