This tutorial shows you how to Stream Olympics on Android.
Stream Olympics on Android: How-To Watch 2016 Rio Games in HD Live
Watch my step-by-step tutorial video to stream 2016 Olympics on [easyazon_link identifier=”B01FGCXUDU” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]Android[/easyazon_link]!
Are you really in Ashburn, VA? If so, get this VPN (60% off) to hide your Location and your IP address. We also see that your IP address is 220.127.116.11. All sites can track you until you hide your IP. Stay safe! -Ian
Or.. Follow the written steps below to stream the 2016 Olympic games on Android from anywhere in the world (especially USA & UK).
Stream 2016 Olympics on Android Step-By-Step Guide:
- Manually download the CBC Rio 2016 app APK file for Android
- CBC Rio 2016 App APK File link: https://apkplz.com/android-apps/cbc-rio-2016-apk-download
- To download the APK file, go to the link above, click the RED “Download APK” button, then click “I’m not a Robot”, then click “Download APK” (or it might say “Process to Download”)
- Get IPVanish service for around $5 (by using our exclusive 60% off coupon). This is how you unblock Olympic streams.
- Download the IPVanish Android app (Free on Google Play Store)
- Launch IPVanish on your [easyazon_link identifier=”B01EX696FQ” locale=”US” tag=”arizonacaorg-20″]Android phone[/easyazon_link]
- Choose a Canadian server by pressing on it in the list of servers (it may make it easier on you to Search for major Canadian cities such as Montreal or Toronto, for example).
- The first time you connect to a server in IPVanish, it’ll ask you for your IPVanish username and password. So enter those when it asks you for them. You’ll get your username and password immediately when you sign up for IPVanish.
- After you’re connected to the Canadian VPN server in IPVanish, install the CBC Rio 2016 app by Opening the CBC Rio APK file you downloaded previously. To Install this, you’ll need to have Apps from Unknown Sources enabled on your device before installing.
- Launch the CBC Rio 2016 app once it’s installed. It should appear under Apps in your Android main menu.
- The CBC Rio 2016 app should now be UNBLOCKED, so choose a Live stream of an Olympic event at the CBC Rio website and press the play button on it to watch the stream.
- If you still get a region-related error message, then you need to try a different Canadian server (because some VPN servers get blacklisted by service providers). So if the stream is still blocked, repeat this process – but using a DIFFERENT Canadian server next time. Eventually, you’ll get to an unblocked server. I had to try 3 different servers, then I was let in and it was GAME TIME for about 10 hours (10 hours was enough for today) of Women’s beach volleyball, Tennis, and swimming.