This is an IPVanish 1 Year VPN subscription. Use the “Get IPVanish” button on this page and our exclusive Coupon Code FIRETV25 to take a total of 60% off! IPVanish unblocks Kodi, protects your data from hackers at WiFi hotspots, and does a whole lot of other great things.
How much does IPVanish 1 Year subscription cost?
IPVanish costs $4.87/mo after you use our FIRETV25 coupon code with a 1 Year VPN subscription.
If you don’t use our IPVanish coupon code, the cost is $6.49/mo, which is about 40% off their normal price of $11.99/mo. So use our coupon code (FIRETV25) to get a total of 60% off IPVanish 1 year subscription!
This brings the price down from $11.99/mo to $4.87/mo.
So, you’ll pay a total of $58.49 for 1 year of IPVanish – that’s a great price, especially with their 7 day money back guarantee.
What does an IPVanish 1 Year VPN subscription do?
- Unblock restricted websites, apps, and Kodi addons.
- Hide your identity while browsing
- Protect your data from hackers at WiFi hotspots like Starbucks and McDonalds
How do I set up my router to use IPVanish VPN?
Or set up IPVanish on a particular $25 ASUS router with this YouTube tutorial video (below):
Use my Kodi VPN tutorial video to set up a router with IPVanish VPN service:
With the methods demonstrated in the VPN tutorial videos above, you gain several advantages:
- There’s no need to connect your individual devices to the VPN using apps, since the VPN is handled by your router! So, this is perfect for devices that don’t have built-in VPN capabilities, such as the Amazon FireStick.
- A new WiFi network is created in your home that is always protected by your VPN
- Your original WiFi network remains in-tact and un-changed. Therefore, the new VPN WiFi network simply adds on to your existing setup.
- Your new router has a VPN killswitch, so data will stop transmitting if the VPN connection drops momentarily to protect you from transferring unprotected data
- The VPN router is easy to manage from any device, by pointing your browser to the router’s IP address (shown in the tutorial videos above)