This tutorial shows you the Kodi Xenon Build install process for Firestick Fire TV, or any Kodi-enabled device.
Stay safe while downloading, browsing & streaming with this 60% off Kodi VPN coupon.
Here’s my YouTube tutorial video on how to install Kodi Xenon Build (followed by the written step-by-step instructions):
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (18.104.22.168) now.
How to Install Xenon Build in Kodi
Basically, here are the steps to set up Xenon Build for Kodi: (Here’s the Glow-in-the-Dark Fire TV remote case I use in the video: http://amzn.to/2gQ1e35)
- From the Kodi home screen, select the Gear icon from the top left part of the Kodi screen. This takes you into the Kodi “System” menu.
- Now select “System Settings”.
- Then use the Firestick / Fire TV remote to move the cursor to “Add-Ons“. Now turn on Unknown Sources. Then press “Yes” to confirm the selection.
- Then go back to the Kodi System menu.
- In the Kodi system menu, select File Manager.
- Then select Add Source.
- Now select the box on your screen that says “None“.
- Then enter this address: http://repo.jdiggz.com
- Press OK to finish adding the address of the new Source.
- Now select the box that says “Enter a name for the new source“
- Then enter the name “kfiretv diggz” or any other name you like.
- Select OK to finish naming the new Source.
- Then press OK once more to completely adding the new Kodi source.
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Then go to the Add-Ons area from the Kodi home screen
- Select the Package Manager icon in the top left corner
- Choose Install From Zip File
- Select the newly-added source (“kfiretv diggz“)
- Then choose the zip file you see (named something like repository.diggz-1.2.zip)
- Wait a few seconds for the “Repository Enabled” notification to appear
- Without leaving the “Package Manager” area, select “Install from Repository“
- Select Diggz Repo (or similar name)
- Now choose Program Add-Ons
- Select Diggz Wizard
- Wait for the Add-On Enabled Notification to appear.
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to “Add-Ons“
- Select Diggz Wizard
- Then select Install using the Center button of the Fire TV remote
- After you see “Diggz Wizard Add-On Enabled” a window will pop up that says “Since this is your First Run of the Wizard, Would you like to Enable any of the following settings?”
- Select “Continue“
- Then select “Build menu” with the center button on the Firestick remote
- Select (Diggz) Fresh Install to wipe Kodi clean and install Xenon Xstream build. Or to leave your current Kodi add-ons in-tact and attempt to install Xenon build OVER your existing Kodi data, select Standard Install.
- Finally select “Yes, Install” to start the Xenon Build Kodi install process!
- When the download and install is complete, select “Force Close“
- Then re-launch Kodi. Do this from the Fire TV home screen by going to Settings – Applications – Manage Installed Applications. Then find Kodi, select Kodi, and choose Launch Application.
- Wait for Xenon Build Kodi to start up! Give Xenon Build for Kodi a few minutes to update all the add-ons and get all settled into your Firestick or Fire TV. Then stream on, Wayne. And stream on, Garth.
- Don’t forget to protect yourself with a VPN!