Sports Devil rocks as one of the most popular Kodi addons for a good reason. This latest version, recently updated for 2017, will turn the Amazon Firestick with Kodi installed into your new best friend. The developers have broken down Sport Devil’s menu into categories for easy access to the content you want to view.
Please take note that the official Kodi support sites consider Sports Devil to be an unofficial addon, therefor it is supported by neither the XBMC Foundation nor Kodi TV. Fear not; we have your support right here, so feel free to ask for whatever help you may need in the comments below.
Sport Devil 2017 Kodi Addon Installation
When using this addon, it is highly recommended that you use a high quality VPN for privacy. After extensive research and many trials, we have found the best one to be IPVanish. They guarantee absolute anonymity, keep all of your internet activities private through the use of encryption and ip address masking along with many other features. IPVanish even has an app for the newer Fire TV and Fire Stick! They also have the highest throughput speeds available anywhere with their thousands of servers spread throughout the world. You can learn more about what makes them the best VPN for Kodi users. By the way, using any of the links I’ve provided to their site will net you a 60% discount on their VPN service!
Kodi Security warning: Hide your location (Ashburn, VA) and IP address (22.214.171.124) now.
Repo Locations for Advanced Users
If you’ve installed add-ons and repositories onto your Fire TV or Firestick before, you can probably just use the repository address for the Ares Project.
Install the Sports Devil 2017 Kodi Addon
- Activate the gear icon (aka Settings) located in the top left by clicking or tapping it
- Choose File Manager
- And then Add Source
- Click or tap where it says None
- Enter the http://ares-repo.eu/ URL and then choose OK
- Name it Ares Wizard and hit OK
- Double check that all of the information is correct and then select OK
Ares Wizard Installation
- Go back to Kodi’s Main Menu and choose the Add-ons entry
- Then, click or tap on the Package Installer icon located in the top left
- Select Install from zip file
- In the box that slides open, click or tap on Ares Wizard
- At this point, find repository.aresproject-0.0.8.zip (the numbers may change) and click or tap it
- Wait for the top right popup telling you Add-on Installed
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select the Ares Project repo you just setup
- Choose Program add-ons and then Ares Wizard
- After that, click or tap the Install button in the bottom right
- A pop up will appear on the top right with Ares Wizard Add-on Installed
- On the main menu, go to Add-ons and then select Ares Wizard
- The extraction and installation will now start, which takes just a few moments
Sports Devil 2017 Installation
- If you already had the Ares Wizard installed, open it now.
- Select Browse Addons in the Ares Wizard top menu
- Click or tap Video Addons
- Select the Sports Devil 2017 entry and click or tap Install
- Kick back for a moment while Sports Devil 2017 downloads and installs
- Click or tap on OK to exit the pop-up stating Sports Devil has been successfully installed (Yay!)
- Now close the Ares Wizard with the close button located on the top right
- Read the pop-up and choose yes or no based upon your desire to accept their offer or not
- Sports Devil 2017 is now available in Add-ons under the main Kodi menu
Now That You’re Set
Please do not forget to utilize a VPN while using this addon. Actually, you really should be using a VPN when accessing the internet at all if you value your privacy. I can’t imagine putting myself or my family at risk without using ours these days. Also, take advantage of this truly amazing deal and get a 60% discount on the world’s leading VPN.
Got it set up? Are you protected? Fantastic! Go enjoy some sports with your new best friend—Sports Devil 2017!