Before you install Kodi 17.1 Addons, we recommend you secure your Internet data due to the overwhelming new security threats we’re facing. Specifically, U.S. Congress repealed Internet privacy laws – and Verizon confirmed they plan to sell customer data. So use our Kodi VPN tutorial video to protect all your Internet data from third parties, hackers, your own government, and even your own ISP.
Follow the steps below to install TV Addons in Kodi 17.1 Krypton:
Kodi 17.1 Addons
- Launch Kodi, then go to SYSTEM (which is a “gear” icon in Kodi 17)
- Now go to System Settings. Then select Add-Ons and turn on Unknown Sources.
- Then return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to SYSTEM again
- Now select File Manager
- Then choose “Add Source“
- Select the box that says “None“
- Enter https://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Press OK
- Now select the empty box that says “Enter a name for this media source”
- Then enter “KFire TVAddons” or any other name
- Then press OK. Press OK once more to finish adding the Source and return to the File Manager.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen
- Then go to “Add-Ons” in the main Kodi menu
- Select the Package icon, which is in the top left corner of Kodi 17 Krypton
- Then choose Install From Zip File
- Now select the new source you added (“KFire TV Addons“)
- Then select the plugin.program.indigo.x.y.z.zip file.
- Wait a minute for the Indigo Wizard to install
- After the “Add-On Enabled” notification appears for the Indigo tool, return to the Kodi homescreen.
- Then find and select the Indigo icon to launch Indigo. After Indigo Wizard launches, you have two options to install Kodi 17.1 addons: A) Use the Add-On Installer, or B) Use the Config Wizard
- Select Config Wizard and follow the prompts to install many Kodi addons at once. Or choose Add-On Installer – then select an individual addon to install Kodi 17.1 Addons one-by-one.
- Set up a Kodi VPN to protect your streams and keep your data private.