After you install Kodi on your FireTV, this is How to Install TV Addons:
UPDATE for Indigo: Indigo Wizard is now the way to install TV Addons on Kodi for FireStick.
After you install Indigo Wizard on Kodi, you will then have 2 methods to install TV Addons on Kodi Firestick: Method A (Config Wizard) and Method B (AddOn Installer).
Before you install TV Addons in Kodi, we strongly recommend that you secure your Kodi streams. Why? Because U.S. Congress just repealed Internet privacy laws, which means your ISP can now legally sell your browsing history and other personal data. So watch my Kodi VPN Setup tutorials to see how to protect against it! Also take 60% off a 1 Year VPN plan when you use this coupon code / link: (FIRETV25).
Method A: Install TV Addons with Config Wizard
The steps below show you how to Install Indigo Wizard on Amazon Fire Stick so you can install TV Addons:
Install TV Addons
- From the Kodi homescreen, go to SYSTEM (which is the “gear” icon in Kodi 17)
- Then go to System Settings. Now select “Add-Ons” from the menu on the left
- Now turn on “Unknown Sources”. Then return to the Kodi homescreen.
- Then go to System > File Manager > Add Source
- Add http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ as a Source and name it “fusion”.
- Go to Programs > Install from zip > Select the “fusion” source you added
- Go to the /begin-here/ folder, then install the config wizard zip file.
- Go to Programs > Config Wizard.
- Once you open Config Wizard, hit OK and it’ll download your TVaddons. This is the step that will actually install TV Addons on your FireTV. Once your TVaddons are installed, look underneath VIDEOS in Kodi and you’ll see great TVAddons installed like SALTS, The Royal We, Genesis, Phoenix, Velocity, and 1Channel.
Important: If Config Wizard asks what type of device you have, select ANDROID, because the Fire TV and Fire Stick are basically just streaming devices which run a custom version of Android OS. Some users report that the “FireTV” option is not available for them in the Config Wizard. If this is the case, or if the steps above don’t work for you, then try this instead:
Install TV Addons Using AddOn Installer (Method #2)
- Follow the steps above, but at Step 4, don’t install the Config Wizard zip file – install the Add On Installer zip file.
- Go to Programs > Add On Installer.
- Once you open AddOn Installer, go to Featured add-ons. Then select the addons you wish to install (one-by-one). We recommend Exodus, Phoenix, 1Channel, ChannelPEAR and other addons you can find on our list of the best Kodi addons.
This method for installing Kodi TVAddons on FireStick should work around any Config Wizard issues you may have. The fact is the Config Wizard pretty much just installs the best TVAddons. So you can do that yourself using this second method – just install the TV addons you want individually!