After you install Kodi on your FireTV, this is How to Install TV Addons:
There are at least 2 methods to install TV Addons on Kodi Firestick: Method A (Config Wizard) and Method B (AddOn Installer).
Method A: Install TV Addons with Config Wizard
Install TV Addons
To install TV Addons on FireTV using CONFIG WIZARD (“Method A”):
- In Kodi, go to System > File Manager > Add Source
- Add http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ as a Source and name it “fusion”.
- Go to Programs > Install from zip > Select the “fusion” source you added
- Go to the /begin-here/ folder, then install the config wizard zip file.
- Go to Programs > Config Wizard.
- Once you open Config Wizard, hit OK and it’ll download your TVaddons. This is the step that will actually install TV Addons on your FireTV. Once your TVaddons are installed, look underneath VIDEOS in Kodi and you’ll see great TVAddons installed like SALTS, The Royal We, Genesis, Phoenix, Velocity, and 1Channel.
Important: If Config Wizard asks what type of device you have, select ANDROID, because the Fire TV and Fire Stick are basically just streaming devices which run a custom version of Android OS. Some users report that the “FireTV” option is not available for them in the Config Wizard. If this is the case, or if the steps above don’t work for you, then try this instead:
Install TV Addons Using AddOn Installer (Method #2)
- Follow the steps above, but at Step 4, don’t install the Config Wizard zip file – install the Add On Installer zip file.
- Go to Programs > Add On Installer.
- Once you open AddOn Installer, go to Featured add-ons. Then select the addons you wish to install (one-by-one). We recommend Exodus, Phoenix, 1Channel, ChannelPEAR and other addons you can find on our list of the best Kodi addons.
This method for installing Kodi TVAddons on FireStick should work around any Config Wizard issues you may have. The fact is the Config Wizard pretty much just installs the best TVAddons. So you can do that yourself using this second method – just install the TV addons you want individually!
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).