This guide shows you how to install Pubfilm Kodi addon quickly and easily. Use the steps below to install Mucky Ducks repo, which will install PubFilm for us in Kodi (aka “XBMC”):
How to Install Pubfilm Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi home screen, go to File Manager – which is located just below SYSTEM
- Now select Add Source
- Then press None
- Enter “http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml“. Note: This is the latest Mucky Duck source (for 2017;)
- Now press DONE
- Select the box that says “Enter a name for this media source“
- Enter “KFire Pubfilm” or any other name
- Now press OK
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to SYSTEM
- Now select Add-Ons
- Then select “KFire Pubfilm” (or whatever you named the new source)
- Now select the “repository.mdrepo.x.x.x.zip” file
- Wait for the mucky Repository to install. When the installation is complete, you’ll see “Add-On Enabled” appear within Kodi
- Now return to the Kodi homescreen
- Go to SYSTEM, then Add-Ons
- Then select Install From Repository
- Now press “Mucky Ducks Repo“
- Select Video add-ons
- Choose PubFilm
- Now select Install
- Wait for the Install PubFilm process to complete. When it’s done, you’ll see a notification.
- To launch PubFilm, go to the Kodi home screen. Then select VIDEOS, then go to Add-Ons. Select PubFilm and then use the menu within PubFilm to watch streaming TV & movies!
How to Install Mucky Duck Wizard
- Use the same steps above, but instead of Install From Repository select Install From Zip File
- Then select the plugin.video.mdwizard-x.x.x.zip file
- Wait for the MD Wizard to install (you’ll see a notification in Kodi)
- Now go to PROGRAMS from the Kodi home screen
- Then go to Video Add-Ons
- Now select MD Wizard
- After MD Wizard launches, follow the on-screen prompts to install Mucky Duck Wizard!
- Then launch individual Mucky Duck addons by going to VIDEOS > Add-Ons from the Kodi dashboard (aka “home screen”). Finally, just select a TV Addon to launch the new TV Addon. Then use the TV Addon’s menu to start watching Kodi movies & TV streams.
Add-Ons Like PubFilm
If you experience any trouble installing PubFilm, let us know on the KFire YouTube channel and we’ll try and help you out! If this Kodi plugin / app doesn’t work for you, see our list of Best TV Addons and try another!