This guide will show you how to install Phoenix on Kodi. The Phoenix Kodi addon is still one of the best Kodi addons available. Phoenix is relatively reliable, easy-to-use, and has great video content. The Phoenix addon for Kodi (aka “XBMC”) can be installed using the Addon Installer for Kodi (the easier method), or by using the Fusion Installer to manually install Phoenix.
If you already have the Addon Installer intalled on your Kodi, then start at the step below that says “In Kodi, go to Programs”.
If you don’t have the Addon Installer setup on your Kodi, or if you’re not sure about whether the Addon Installer is setup on your Kodi, then keep reading:
How to Install Phoenix on Kodi:
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM, then go to File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Choose “None“
- Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” (without the quotation marks)
- Click Done
- Select the empty box just below “Enter a name for this Media Source”.
- Enter “f” (short for “fusion installer”)
- Click OK
- Return to the Kodi home screen (aka Kodi “dashboard”)
- Go to SYSTEM, then go to Add-Ons
- Select “Install from Zip File“
- Choose “f” (the same source we added in a previous step, short for “fusion installer”)
- Choose the folder that says START HERE
- Choose “addon.installer.zip” (the file name will be a little bit different, but will contain the words “addon” and “installer”)
- After the Addon Installer is setup, return to the Kodi dashboard (aka “Kodi home screen”)
- In Kodi, go to PROGRAMS
- Select Addon Installer
- Select an Addon category. You’ll find Phoenix under Featured Addons, so go there.
- Now choose Phoenix
- Choose “Install“
- Wait for a second or two to make sure the message appears on your Kodi dashboard that tells you “Add-On Enabled“
- We’re all done! Launch Phoenix by going to your Kodi home screen, then go to VIDEOS. Then select Add-Ons, then choose Phoenix to launch Phoenix.
Phoenix should meet all your streaming TV needs. The Phoenix TV Addon is basically a collection of TV & Movie lists which is maintained by a small group of individuals. Check out Crusader88‘s list in the Phoenix add-on. Better yet – just browse around in the Phoenix addon and see all the great content the addon offers.
Problems with the Install Phoenix on Kodi Process?
The Phoenix addon is an ultra-reliable addon (at least compared to some others). So if you encounter trouble using Phoenix, you should try the following fixes, which apply to fixing pretty much any Kodi TV Addon:
- Try re-installing the Phoenix TV Addon using the same method in this guide. Or try installing it using another method (such as the “automatic” XBMC Hub Wizard method)
- If that doesn’t work, try re-installing Kodi. Then install Phoenix again.
- If it still doesn’t work, try to Reset your Firestick (or other streaming device) to Factory Settings. Then install Kodi again, then install Phoenix again.
- If your Phoenix still isn’t working after that, check your network and make adjustments to improve the strength of the network signal that’s being sent to your Fire TV. Specifically, your router and/or modem could be overheating, causing your WiFi to be useless for your streaming device. This is easy to fix by placing a small fan next to the modem / router – pointing directly at it. Also, the signal strength of your WiFi may be too weak. To fix this, you could move your WiFi router/modem closer to your Fire TV.
- When you’ve done the steps above and Phoenix still isn’t working, try a different TV Addon. Sometimes TV Addons go offline, just like websites or other streaming services. So sit tight, try a different Kodi Addon, and enjoy your streaming movies & TV shows!
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).