Use this video tutorial to install Kodi System Tweaks for FireTV & FireStick. These tweaks are designed to make Kodi run faster and smoother on your FireStick, so set it up now!
How to Install Kodi System Tweaks
- Go to File Manager, which is just below SYSTEM in the main Kodi home screen
- Select Add Source
- Now select NONE
- Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag“
- Click DONE
- Enter a name for the media source
- Enter “tvaddons“
- Return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to SYSTEM
- Now go to Add-Ons
- Then select Install From Zip File
- Now select the newly-added source, “tvaddons“
- Select “begin-here” or “start-here”
- Then select the plugin.program.addon-installer.x.x.x.zip file (the file name may be slightly different)
- Wait for Kodi to finish installing the Addon Installer, after which Kodi will display a notification that says “Addon Installer addon enabled.”
- Once you see the Addon Enabled notification, return to the Kodi home screen.
- Now go to PROGRAMS
- Then select Add On Installer
- From the Add On Installer menu, select Program Add-Ons
- Find “Kodi Tweaks for FTV” in the list of Program Add-Ons
- Select Kodi Tweaks for FTV, then select Install Kodi Tweaks for FTV
- Finally select Install
- Wait for Kodi to install Kodi Tweaks for FireTV & FireStick
- After the tweaks are installed, Kodi will display a notification. You’re done! Re-start Kodi to make sure the System Tweaks take effect. In addition, you should reboot your Kodi device completely (which means unplug the power cable on a FireStick).
What is Kodi Tweaks for FTV?
This Kodi addon is a collection of small enhancements to Kodi that should improve the end user experience for Fire TV / FireStick Kodi users. After installing Kodi Tweaks for FTV, you can expect faster response time from your Kodi FireStick installation, smoother menu operations, and fewer stream time-outs. The repository for this TV Addon is “elmerohueso’s Add-on Repository”.
- Fix Kodi Buffering
- Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 Method (No ES File Explorer Required)
- Fix ES File Explorer Kodi Install
If you have issues while installing Kodi system tweaks, ask for help on the KFire YouTube Channel.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 126.96.36.199
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).