Use this easy tutorial video and written guide to Install Kodi Firestick & FireTV version using the Downloader Method. This is the 2017 method which requires No ES File Explorer, No Phone, and No PC. The whole process should take about 10 minutes, including Kodi download time. See how below:
Install Kodi on Fire Stick & Fire TV: “Downloader” Method
- Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources, which are found in Settings > System > Developer Options.
- From the Fire TV home screen, go to Search and then search for “downloader”
- Select Downloader in the results, then select INSTALL
- Open the newly-installed Downloader app
- Enter “http://bit.ly/2hD04qA” (without quotes, and the middle character is a Zero, not an uppercase “o”). If that doesn’t work, try the alternate link: “http://bit.ly/kodi161arm“
- Select the Download button. Once the download completes, select Open File
- Then select Install
- After Kodi installs, launch Kodi from the Fire TV Home screen under “Apps” by selecting the Kodi icon with the center button on the Fire TV remote.
Problems Installing Kodi on Fire Stick?
Install Kodi Builds
- Kodi Beast Build is an awesome collection of TV Addons that is matched with a great-looking Kodi skin
- Ares Wizard is quite an impressive arrangement of Kodi apps and user interface tweaks, with a streamlined install process
- Hyper TT Build is a Kodi build that users seem to like quite a bit, with an impressive streaming selection including adult content for 18+ viewers only
Install TV Addons
- Exodus is one of the best Kodi apps for Movies & TV streaming
- Phoenix remains a fan favorite for streaming
- Check out the Config Wizard to install the best TV addons in one fell swoop
This is the absolute easiest, fastest method to install Kodi Firestick version without ES File Explorer, Phone, Sideloading, or PC. If you have issues, try the alternate “FireDL” app, which is effectively the same thing as the Downloader app we use to install Kodi Firestick.
In case none of these methods work for you, try our other Kodi install methods on the KFire YouTube Channel.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).