This quick guide will show you the fastest, easiest way to install Kodi Exodus. Exodus can be installed on Kodi for ANY platform (PC, Mac, FireStick, etc).
Install Kodi Exodus
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM >> File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select the box that says NONE
- Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” into the box
- Click DONE
- Select the empty box that’s just below the address you entered. This is the “Name” box to name the source you’re now adding.
- Enter a name, such as “f” for Fusion.
- Click DONE
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen by pressing the back button on your remote, or press Escape on your keyboard (for PCs)
- Go to SYSTEM (but don’t go to File Manager this time – just go to SYSTEM)
- Go to Add-Ons
- Select “Install From Zip File“
- Select the new source you added (“f”)
- Choose “start-here“
- Select the “addon.installer.X.X.zip” file.
- You’ll see a notification appear in the bottom right corner saying the Add-On Installer has been enabled
- After that, return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Add-On Installer
- Go to Featured Addons
- Find and then select Exodus
- Select Install Exodus
- Wait for the notification to appear that says Exodus Addon Enabled (once again, in the bottom right corner of your screen).
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen one last time
- Go to VIDEOS
- Go to Add-Ons
- Select Exodus from the list of TV Addons to launch Exodus
How to Use Exodus
- After Exodus is launched, choose a main menu item such as “TV” or “Movies”.
- Then choose a category, such as “Most Popular”
- Now you’ll see a display of movies in that category.
- Select a movie from the list.
- Kodi will now “fetch” all the sources for the movie you selected. Wait for Kodi to do this.
- After Kodi fetches the sources in Exodus, it will show you the list of sources.
- Choose a source from the list. If a source doesn’t work, try the next source. Eventually you will find a working source.
Exodus Installation Failed
If the Exodus installation failed for you, try these steps to get it installed:
- Re-install Kodi and then try the Exodus install process again
- Reset your streaming device to Factory Default Settings. To do this, search Google for “DeviceNameHere factory reset”.
- Check your WiFi signal and your network to make sure everything is OK. Kodi needs a solid network signal to download Exodus.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).