Channel PEAR is a live-streaming TV Addons that focuses on providing us with Live Streaming Kodi TV Channels. This guide will show you how to install Channel PEAR Kodi Addon.
Tip: Channel PEAR, as of October 2016, has been going offline. So try it out and see if it works for you! If not, see our list of the best Live TV addons and choose one that’s known to currently work.
Channel PEAR can be installed using the Add-On Installer or the Fusion Installer. The steps below show you the easy way to install Channel PEAR: Using the Add-On Installer.
If you know you already have Kodi’s Add-On Installer installed, click here to jump straight to the part of the install instructions you need.
If you don’t have the Fusion Add-On Installer installed, or if you’re not sure, start with the very first step below to Install Channel PEAR Kodi Addon:
Install Channel PEAR Kodi Addon:
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Choose Add Source
- Choose None
- Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” (without the quotation marks)
- Choose Done
- Select the empty box below “Enter a name for this Media Source” and enter “f” (short for “fusion installer”)
- Choose OK
- Return to the Kodi home screen (aka Kodi “dashboard”)
- Go to SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Choose Install from Zip File
- Choose “f” (the source you added a few steps back, short for “fusion installer”)
- Choose the START HERE folder
- Choose the “addon.installer.zip” file (the actual name of the file will be slightly different)
- After the Addon Installer is installed, go back to the Kodi dashboard’s home screen
- In Kodi, navigate to PROGRAMS
- Choose Addon Installer
- Now, choose a category of addons – in this case, you’ll find Channel PEAR under Featured Addons, so go there.
- Now choose Channel PEAR
- Select “Install“
- Pause for a second to make sure the message appears on your Kodi dashboard that says “Add-On Enabled“
- You’re done! Launch Channel PEAR by going to your Kodi home screen, then go to VIDEOS > Add-Ons.
Experiment with what Channel PEAR has to offer and enjoy the great Live Streaming TV Shows you’ll see on ChannelPEAR.
What’s on Channel PEAR?
The sources from which Channel PEAR pulls are curated by a group of users that work with Channel PEAR. So after you install Channel PEAR Kodi addon, you’ll find that the video streams offered by Channel PEAR vary quite a bit. There’s a lot of range in what Channel PEAR has to offer. Here’s some of Channel PEAR’s video content:
Problems with the Install Channel PEAR Kodi Process?
We recommend that you try a different addon, using the links above or below this text that point to the best apps for Kodi.