This video tutorial and written guide show you How to Install Alluc Kodi Addon quickly & easily. The fastest way to install the Alluc TV Addon for Kodi / XBMC is to use the Add-On Installer app for Kodi. In addition to using the Kodi AddOn Installer, you can Install Config Wizard to set up all the best TV Addons for you. Continue reading to see how to Install Alluc (or watch the video at the top of this page):
Install Alluc Kodi Addon
- From the main Kodi home screen go to File Manager, which is just below SYSTEM
- Then go to Add Source
- Now select NONE to enter a path
- Enter the path http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Then click DONE
- Now click Enter a name for this Media Source
- Enter a name such as “f” for Fusion
- Now click DONE
- Then click OK
- Now return to the Kodi home screen
- Select SYSTEM from the Kodi home screen
- Then select Add-Ons
- Now select Install From Zip File
- Select the new source you added (“f“)
- Now select “begin-here” or “start-here”
- Then select the plugin.program.addoninstaller-1.2.9.zip file
- Wait for the AddOn Installer to install in Kodi. When it finishes, it will display a notification that says “AddOn Installer Add-On Enabled”
- Now return to the Kodi homescreen once again
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Then select Add-On Installer
- After Add-On Installer launches, select Featured Addons
- Select Alluc
- Then choose Install Alluc
- Finally, choose Install one last time to install Alluc
- Wait for Alluc to install in Kodi
- After Alluc finishes installing, you will see a notification that says “Alluc Add-On Enabled” in your Kodi screen.
- Now return to the Kodi home screen (aka “dashboard”)
- Go to Add-Ons, which is directly located underneath VIDEOS in the main kodi dashboard menu
- Select Alluc
- After Alluc launches, use the Alluc menu.
- If you receive an “Alluc error” message, then re-install Kodi and re-install Alluc.
What is Alluc?
Alluc is a plugin, or “TV Addon“, for Kodi that allows the viewer to watch streaming content.
If you have issues installing Alluc for XBMC / Kodi, ask us on the KFire YouTube channel.