This tutorial shows you exactly How to Install 1Channel Kodi Addon for Kodi and XBMC.
Install 1Channel Kodi Addon
- Launch Kodi
- Go to File Manager, which is just below SYSTEM
- From File Manager, select Add Source
- Select the NONE box and enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Click DONE
- Enter a name for the Media Source, such as “fusion”
- Now click DONE
- Click OK
- Go back to the Kodi home screen (aka “dashboard”)
- Now click directly on SYSTEM
- Then select Add-Ons
- Now click Install From Zip File
- Then select the new source you added (“fusion“)
- Now select “begin-here” or “start-here”
- Select the “plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip” file
- Wait for the Addon Installer addon to install. When the addon installation process is complete, you will see a notification that says “Addon Installer” Add-On Enabled.
- Now return to the Kodi homescreen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select “Add-On Installer“
- Wait for the Add-On Installer to launch. On first launch, you will most likely see a popup box showing the progress of the AddOn Installer first launch. Wait for this popup to go away on its own!
- Once the Add-On Installer launches, select Featured Addons
- Now select 1Channel from the list of Featured Addons
- Then select Install 1Channel one last time to install 1Channel for Kodi.
- Finally, click Install one last time if the popup window appears which says “Do you wish to install the chosen add-on and its respective repository if needed?”.
- Wait for the 1Channel TV Addon to install.
- Now return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to Add-ons, which is directly beneath VIDEOS in the Kodi home screen
- Then select 1Channel to launch 1Channel.
- If you receive an error, then re-install Kodi and then install 1Channel using Config Wizard. Or try a different TV Addon.
How to Install Config Wizard for All Best TV Addons
- See our Install XBMC Hub Wizard video tutorial to install ALL the best TV Addons in one fell swoop.
How to Install Addon Installer in Kodi / XBMC
- Watch our How to Install Addon Installer video guide and install your TV Addons one-by-one, including 1Channel (which is in the Featured addons area of the Addon Installer app for Kodi)
- How to Install Kodi Beast Build
- Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 version (Updated)
- How to Install Kodi on Windows PCs
The 1Channel TV Addon is an amazing little Kodi plugin / app that lets you stream the best TV shows, movies, IP TV, and other Sources. If 1Channel gives you trouble, try a different TV Addon from our list of the best Live TV Addons. Or try to Install Kodi Beast Build!
If you have questions or issues, ask on the KFire YouTube Channel.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 188.8.131.52
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).