Update March 16th 2017: VidTime is no longer available. Instead, use Vortex addon to get the best streams from VidTime’s contributors: Rockcrusher and Dreamweaver.
Update 2016: The VidTime addon is no longer installable using Fusion Installer. Instead, we must now use VinMan JSV Repo.
- See VinMan JSV Repo link below to install VidTime plugin
VidTime has now been Updated to version 1.2.9
- The VT Sports addon is now fixed
Vid Time is a “complete” little all-in-one Kodi plugin made by Team VidTime.
Use VidTime to watch..
- Movies (In-Theater and Classics)
- Unlimited TV Shows, Seasons & Episodes
- Modern and Classic Cartoons
- USTV Now Streams
- Live Sports Channels
- Streaming Music
Whenever I use Kodi, I use a VPN to hide my streaming from my ISP. This keeps them from seeing what you’re watching, so you won’t receive a shut-off notice in the mail. Take 60% off when you combine a 1 Year subscription with our exclusive Coupon Code FIRETV25. (7 day money-back guarantee)
Since this Kodi addon was created by VinMan (and not the Kodi Team / XBMC Foundation / TVAddons Team), do not seek assistance at the official Kodi forums (http://forum.kodi.tv) about this Kodi plugin.
- For Kodi 16 and Kodi 17, you can install this addon by using the VinMan JSV Repo (as Fusion Installer no longer carries it) to install the new “VinMan JSV” repository. If you haven’t used VinMan JSV Repo
Fusion Installeralready, the steps below show you how to install VidTime using VinManJSV Repository Fusion Installer.
If you’re a pro at installing TV Addons, then just enter this URL as a new source and then select the “vinman.x.zip” file. Here’s how to install VidTime Kodi addon:
Install VidTime Kodi:
- Open Kodi on whatever device you’re using
- Now select SYSTEM
- Then select File Manager
- Now choose “Add Source“
- Now select “None“
- Enter https://offshoregit.com/VinManJSV/
- Select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type “KFire VinMan Repo” without the quotes (or any other name)
- Now select “OK“
- Return to the Kodi Home Screen
- Then select SYSTEM
- Now select Add-Ons
- Choose “Install from zip file“
- Select “KFire VinMan” (or whatever you named the new source)
- Then go to “repo“
- Go to “raw“
- Then select “master“
- Go to “zips“
- Now select the “repository.VinManJSV” folder
- Finally, select the repository.VinManJSV-1.1.zip file
- Wait for Kodi to display the “Add-on enabled” system notification
- Now choose “Install From Repository” (if you’re using the older Kodi Helix, select “Get Add-Ons”
- Then select “VinmanJSV REPO“
- Now go to “Video Add-Ons“
- Then select VidTime
- Press “Install“
- Wait a few seconds for the Add-on enabled notification to appear.
Now, Kodi VidTime Add-On is ready to start streaming Movies, TV Shows, Sports, and Live IPTV channels. Access Vid Time by going to (from the Kodi home screen) VIDEOS > Add-Ons > VidTime.
Pro Tip: Just a heads up – you need the newest version of the YouTube app installed on your device for the VidTime “Sports” section’s ALT links to connect. If the alt links aren’t working for you, then download and install this zip file: this is the Kodi YouTube fix app for Vid Time plugin.
Love streaming movies and TV with Kodi and other great apps? You’ll love my streaming articles and Kodi tutorials!