This tutorial shows you how to install Kodi 17.1 Wookie Build on Amazon Fire Stick or any other device that supports kodi.
Kodi 17.1 Wookie
Since Kodi 17.1 Krypton came out, Kodi 17.1 Wookie Build has been among the most-trending builds being downloaded and installed. Kodi 17.1 Wookie Build comes in three variants: Kodi 17.1 Wookie Lite Build, Kodi 17.1 Wookie Retro Build and the Kodi 17.1 Wookie New Look Build. All three variants have a lot in common. The major difference is in their user-interface.
Kodi 17.1 Wookie Lite Build
Wookie Lite Build is the lightest of all (smallest physical size) as it comes with slightly fewer add-ons. It works without any issue on all devices including the old ones with old hardware.
Kodi 17.1 Wookie Retro Build
The most popular Wookie Build, the Wookie Retro Build is the one with the best user-interface. It comes with a list of popular add-ons such as Falcon Sports, Now Music, Real Movies, Zen, Sports Angel, Wookie flix, Aurora, White devil Streams, Players Klub Beta, Silent Hunter, Maverick TV, One242415, Openload Movies, Perfect HD Movies, Pro Sport, Release Hub, Stream army, Sanctuary, SKyNet, Specto Fork, Evolve ,PHoenix, wolfpack, Bob, Dandy Media, DC Sports, Exodus, Deliverance, Echo streams, HUF, Gobble, Indigi Istream, M4U, Sports Devil, The Pyramid, Tigen Worlds, UK Turk Playlists, Vevo and Veetle. Moreover, it also comes with a 4k Zone section where users can watch content in 4k resolution.
Kodi 17.1 Wookie New Look Build
Wookie New Look Build comes with the option to switch between two different user-interfaces. In addition to this, it also includes all the popular add-ons that other wookie builds have.
For more information about different Wookie Builds, you can visit the Official Kodi Wookie Build Website here.
HOW TO INSTALL KODI 17.1 WOOKIE
- Launch Kodi
- At the top-left of the screen, click the System Settings Icon
- Click on File Manager
- Click Add Source on the left side
- A pop-up will appear. Click on “<None>”
- Type this URL: http://wookiespmc.com/wiz
- Name it “Wookie”
- Press OK
- Go to the main menu and click on Add-ons
- Select Add-on Package Installer Icon from the top-left side
- Click on Install from zip file
- Select Wookie
- Select “Click me- succumb To the Wookie.zip”
- A popup will appear with Wookie Enabled. It may take some time to download the build
- Go back to the main menu
- Click Add-ons from left side
- Select Program add-ons
- Click on Wookie
- Select the Wookie Variant you want to install
- Click Install Button
- A popup will appear. Click Continue on it
- The download will begin after which it will be installed. This may take some time
- After the installation completes, restart Kodi
- Your preferred variant of Wookie Build is now installed. Enjoy!
- Kodi 17.1 Addons: How to Install Indigo Wizard + Config Wizard
- XBMC Add-Ons: Top 5 for Kodi 17.1 and later
- How To Install Kodi 17.1 No Limits Magic Build
For those of you who still have not updated Kodi to Kodi 17.1 Krypton:
Watch: How to Install Kodi 17.1 on FireStick Video Tutorial
For Further Help: Check out this Kodi 17 Post-Install Walk-Through video I made. It shows you how to become familiar with Kodi 17.