Looking for info and directions on how to install Genesis Addon for Kodi? See how to install Genesis on Kodi using the steps below!
Install Genesis Addon
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Click Add to Add a new Source
- Select the empty box and enter http://fusion.tvaddons.ag into the box
- Give it a name such as “genesis” and press OK
- Go back to the Kodi dashboard’s Home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS > Add-Ons
- Choose Install From Zip File
- Select the newly added source (“genesis”)
- Choose START HERE
- Select the addon.installer.zip file (file name may be slightly different)
- The Addon Installer will now install
- Once the Addon Installer has installed, go back to the Kodi Home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Add On Installer
- After the AddOn Installer launches, select Video Addons
- When you’re in the Video Addons screen, select Next Page, then find and select GENESIS.
- Then press OK when it asks if you want to install Genesis TV addon for Kodi.
- After Genesis is installed, go to Kodi’s Home screen.
- Go to VIDEOS, then go to Add-Ons.
- Select GENESIS to launch Genesis ;)
History of the Genesis Addon
The Genesis TVAddon for Kodi was one of the best TV addons for Kodi / XBMC. For one reason or another, the developer of Genesis decided to stop maintaining the Genesis addon and move on to other things. One of the other things he / she moved onto was the Exodus TVAddon.
So we can have a good amount of confidence that Exodus will bring to us the same great quality streaming TV and movies we got from Genesis. However, even though Exodus is still around – we can still install Genesis!
The Name “Genesis”
The Genesis TVAddon seems to be a play off of the “Exodus” addon name, as both were books in the bible.
Wikipedia defines Genesis as “the way something formed”, and defines Exodus as a great departure. So there is possibly some deep(er) meaning behind the naming of Genesis and Exodus.
Genesis Addon Download
- Download Genesis addon from TVAddons.ag
Genesis Addon Not Working
If Genesis isn’t working for you, try to re-install it using the steps at the top of this page. If it still doesn’t work, try a different TV addon such as Exodus.
Genesis Addon Wiki
- Visit the official Genesis Addon info page, which is similar to a wiki page
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 188.8.131.52
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).