In this “cheat sheet”, we show you the best Fire Stick Channels and how to watch them. Enjoy ABC, NBC, live football, and other great free streaming channels & apps on your FireStick starting now!
The Amazon Fire Stick is a great solution for people who want a vast selection of channels, while doing it at a moderate price. The Amazon Fire Stick Device is actually not very expensive at all, at around $40. Also, there are some really cool add-ons for the Fire Stick.
The coolest of these addons are Kodi (for software) and the Fire TV Remote (for hardware).
Kodi is a full-featured media center app that requires a special installation process (takes about 5 minutes). Many TV channels are available on Kodi. See how to install Kodi on Fire Stick for free.
- Related: How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick (2017 Method – No Computer Required)
Fire TV Remote
The Alexa Voice Remote is a remote control that works seamlessly with (Alexa) voice commands. This is only available on FireStick with Alexa. This is really useful because typing titles one character at a time can be frustrating without the remote!
As you can see, the Amazon Fire Stick offers great solutions for streaming at an affordable price. It also supports a wide variety of great channels.
- Related: Fire TV Remote Review
The possibilities are really endless, because the content you have can be expanded, depending on what services you want to subscribe to. Obviously, Netflix is definitely a big chunk of the offering. Since it’s one of the most popular digital streaming platforms out there, you can expect full access to the entire, ever-expanding Netflix library.
Other hugely popular services such as Hulu Plus, Pandora or even Showtime Anytime are also available. Another really cool feature is that the Amazon Fire Stick actually also supports Vevo, Vimeo and Youtube, opening the doors to the most popular video sharing websites on the web, with massive user-generated content that is readily within your reach.
Fire Stick Channels:
One of the best things about the Fire Stick is the advantage of having access to Amazon’s extensive library of instant video content. We also have access to Amazon Prime, which features an even more extensive library of content. Watch films, TV shows and many more Fire Stick Channels & apps like these and the ones in the Channels list below:
Sports lovers will also love the possibility to stream content directly from channels such as..
- WatchESPN app for Fire TV app: Use the WatchEsp app to watch live ESPN games (NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB)
- Official NBA for Fire TV app: Watch NBA GameTime on Fire Stick for live NBA games.
- NBC Sports app for Fire TV is great for most NBC-broadcast games, but doesn’t have quite the selection Kodi has.
Live Music Channels
Some great Fire Stick channels for music include:
- Quello is a great app for watching live music Concerts
- AOL ON for Fire TV
- TuneIn is a great alternative to Pandora, which can get old after awhile!
Major News Channels
- HUFFPOST Live
- NBC is an example of several major news networks available for Fire Stick that should be totally free, but it still contains ads.
Major Movies & TV Shows
- PLEX is a cross-platform app that allows you to play your media files on any device (movies!). It also has a wide variety of Community-created channels.
- TED Talks app for Fire Stick / Fire TV
The Amazon Fire Stick is actually perfect for anybody. Whether you are a hardcore binge-watcher of TV shows or if you’re a sports fan, then you’ll enjoy all your favorite movies and shows in the comfort of your home.
The device also features other really cool things, such as amazing games for Fire TV as well as other functionalities. For example, enjoy the capability to play music through your own Fire Stick device, display your own photos and even play your own videos.
There are many TV add-ons that you can download and install on your Fire Stick, in order to increase its channel reach, functionality and scope. There are just so many add-ons out there, and the great thing is that the vast majority of the add-ons that are currently available on the world wide web are actually out there for free, from many independent developers.