The somewhat new Exodus addon has been making its mark in the Kodi addons arena. With an inutitive user interface and smooth functionality, Exodus is a top contender. Exodus’ author, lambda, should be proud of his/her top-notch Kodi streaming addon: Exodus. Sometimes people will have the “Exodus not working” issues: this is how to fix them.
How to Fix “Exodus Not Working” Issue
1) Exodus may need to be re-installed. This situation happens when something goes wrong with Exodus’ files. Every now and then, something happens to a file Exodus needs to run. In this case, you can fix the issue by re-installing Exodus. To install exodus, simply make sure you’ve installed the TV Addons Config Wizard.
Or, you can just install the AddOn Installer – then use the AddOn Installer to (Re)install Exodus.
See our video (directly below) for a step by step guide on How to Install Exodus in Kodi.
How to Re-Install Exodus:
Once you’ve made sure the Config Wizard is installed (or at least the AddOn Installer, covered in the Install TVAddons video above), from within Kodi go to PROGRAMS, then go to ADDON INSTALLER, then go to the FEATURED ADDONS category, then select EXODUS, then select INSTALL EXODUS. Complete the installation by returning to the Kodi home screen, then Navigating to the “Add-ons” tab under “VIDEOS” in Kodi. When you launch Exodus, you’ll be greeted with an “update log” that shows the Exodus addon’s latest news stream. To get rid of it just press the “Back” button.
2) Kodi may need to be re-installed. Similar to Exodus, Kodi can experience file issues. To fix this, re-install Kodi using our How to Install Kodi on Fire Stick guide.
3) You may have Internet issues. If your Internet connection’s speed is limited, your Exodus addon may be experiencing a “bottleneck” caused by your limited Internet streaming speed. To fix this, try using a service such as IPVanish to access blocked Kodi addons and prevent your ISP from bottlenecking your Internet connection (psst.. there’s a 60% off coupon just for KodiFireTVStick.com users).
You may also need faster Internet access (this may not be possible if you live in a rural area).
- Test your internet speed for free to make sure you have enough bandwidth (at least 15mbps) to stream HD movies & TV shows!
4) Your streaming device may be overheating. This is one of the most common causes for Exodus not working scenarios. Especially for the FireStick, small electronics streaming devices can get hot fast – especially when streaming HD content. So feel the outside of the streaming device. Is it hot to the touch? Would it melt ice cream? If so, get a $10 fan from Amazon to cool that puppy down!
5) The streaming sources that have been supplied / chosen are not available. IF you’re getting messages like “Source not available” and you’ve reinstalled Kodi, reinstalled Exodus, and you have a solid Internet connection (greater than 15megabits/sec download speed) – THEN the sources being supplied by Exodus are most likely down. Dead. Gone. To come back at some point? Who knows!?
In this case, try different sources and/or other great free different TVaddons.
Wrap Up: Exodus Not Working – Worth It?
Regardless of intermittent issues you may run into with Exodus, it is by far one of the BEST Kodi addons we’ve experienced. The reliability, intuitive interface, and overall quality of the Exodus TV Addon is amazing. We hope the developer continues to provide us with great functionality.
See something we should have added? Let us know in the comments! We hope this article helped you fix Kodi not working. If not – let us know. Cheers.
P.S. – Also try Velocity.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).