Exodus disappeared? Exodus not showing up in Kodi? Exodus not working? This happened to me just a few minutes ago: I went to watch a flick on Exodus, but to my surprise, it wouldn’t open. So I tried again and no luck! Then I tried a third time, but Exodus had actually disappeared from my Kodi Video Add-Ons menu. The steps below show you how to get Exodus to reappear after it disappeared: by using the Add-On installer for Kodi. Alternatively, you can use the XBMC Hub Config Wizard (Video Tutorial) to install Exodus and many other great TV Addons automatically for you.
How To Fix Exodus Not Showing Up in Kodi
Are you really in Ashburn, VA? If so, get this VPN (60% off) to hide your Location and your IP address. We also see that your IP address is 126.96.36.199. All sites can track you until you hide your IP. Stay safe! -Ian
- From the Kodi main dashboard menu, go to File Manager, which is located just below SYSTEM
- Then select Add Source
- Add http://fusion.tvaddons.ag as a SOURCE in the File Manager.
- Give the new Source a name buy clicking in the box that says “Enter a name for this Media Source”. Then enter any name, such as “k” for Kodi.
- Now go back to the Kodi main dashboard menu. Then select SYSTEM
- After you arrive at SYSTEM, select Add-Ons
- Then select Install From Zip File
- Now select the new source you added (which we named “k”)
- Select the folder “/begin-here/“
- Now select the “addoninstaller.zip” file (the actual name may be slightly different)
- Then launch the Addon Installer by going to PROGRAMS from the main Kodi dashboard menu
- Select Add-On Installer after you’ve arrived at PROGRAMS
- Once you open the Add-On Installer, go to Featured Addons
- Then select Exodus
- Choose Install
- Select OK
- Exodus will reinstall at this time
- This should fix Exodus not showing up in Kodi simply by re-installing Exodus by using the Addon Installer.
If you have any problems with this process, ask us a question on the KFire TV YouTube Channel!