Yes – you can play Alexa games with the Echo or Echo Dot! Check out this alphabetical list of Alexa voice games:
- 1-2-3 Math
- 4A Fart
- The “4A Fart” app simply plays a recording of someone farting. To run the Skill say “Alexa, ask for a fart”. Or don’t. We didn’t.. we Enabled some other (actually fun) Alexa skills instead (below).
- (Kid Warning) This is an Alexa game that has you think of a character – then say “Alexa, start Akinator” and have Alexa try to guess the character (“any character in the whole world”, according to the Skill’s description page). And here’s a fun note: Abra can supposedly guess ANY character in the world – and will even ask inappropriate questions to find out the answer (such as “Do you want to have sex with your character?”). The reviews on Amazon for this Skill are mixed.
- Animal Alphabet
- Animal Sounds
- Baby Lexi
- This is simply the Alexa skill version of the classic game that most grandmas play and love so much.
- Play blackjack on your Echo or Echo Dot!
- 21 Blackjack
- This is just another app that allows you to play 21 / Blackjack on Alexa
- Cat Facts, Dinosaur Facts, Dog Facts
- CompliBot is an Alexa skill that gives you a random compliment
- Guess the Number
- Happy Birthday
- This is yet another Alexa version / adaptation of a classic game.
- Knock Knock Jokes
- Laugh Box
- Math Mania
- Music Quiz
- Capital Quiz
- This game quizzes you on facts about U.S. capitals.
- Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
- This is the audio version of the spin-off of the classic Rock Paper Scissors game.
- Santa’s Helper
- Sheep Count
- Short Bedtime Story
- Short Bedtime Story is an Alexa app for kids (although some adults might not mind a bedtime story, either) that does just that: tell you a short story at bedtime.
- Spelling Bee
- The Magic Door
- The Magic Door is a choose-your-adventure game controlled with your voice using the Echo or Echo Dot.
- The Name Game
- Tic Tac Toe
- Twenty Questions
- This is the Alexa version of the classic game where you ask questions to determine the subject of the questions.
Related Alexa Tutorials
Limits to Alexa Games
The limits to the Alexa games you can play are pretty much whatever you can do with your voice and using the light ring on the top of your Echo or Echo Dot. There are surprisingly a lot of games to play! So don’t be shy and check those puppies out!
Alexa NightLight “Game”
Last night I tried to turn on the Alexa night light – but was awkwardly surprised by a “game” that seemed like it would almost never end.
- I said “Alexa, turn on the night light.”
- She said “OK” and didn’t turn on the light. I said it again, and nothing.
- But then I said “Unlock Nightlight” – and bingo – she said “Please say, it is not possible to change the color of the light”.
- So I said what she asked me to say, then she said “You need 487 more phrases to unlock Night Light”.
- Then she asked me to say “I will not give bad reviews to Night Light.”
- So I did what she asked.
- She then says “You need 486 more phrases to un-lock NightLight”.
- Then she said “Say this phrase, a free night light is a good idea. You need 485 more phrases to unlock Night Light”.
- Finally, after I was annoyed and realized it was one of these “easter egg” type Alexa games, I just said “Stop” to exit the Nightlight shenanigans when I saw the blue ring around my Echo Dot that indicated Alexa was listening. Kinda fun! Maybe have a friend / loved one try it out and see what their reaction is?
There’s actually a nice variety of these voice-controlled games, so check out some games and let us know what you think on the KFire TV YouTube channel.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).