Looking to install Acestream Mac? Acestream is actually not made for Mac, so to use Acestream on a Mac you’ll need to install a virtual machine program to run Acestream on your Mac. The complete steps for this entire process of installing a virtual machine on your Mac and then installing Acestream are below. First, you’ll see a basic list of the steps we need to take – then below that, there is a section with the details for each step:
Acestream Mac Install Guide
- Download a virtual machine program such as VirtualBox
- Install and then Launch your virtual machine
- In your virtual machine on your Mac, download and install Acestream
- Launch Acestream from your virtual machine
How to Download Virtual Machine Software for Mac
Use the download links below to download and install virtual machine software so you can install Acestream for Mac:
- VirtualBox for Mac (Free)
- VMWare for Mac (Free, $250)
- Parallels Desktop 11 (Free 14-day trial, then $80) (aka “Windows for Mac”)
- BootCamp (Free)
- Note: BootCamp is not a virtual machine software, but is rather a “dual-boot” system so your Mac can boot up using Windows instead of MacOS.
- Apple has a guide on how to install BootCamp for Mac / Windows
The install process for the virtual machine apps above should be pretty straightforward – just add the app to your Mac as you would any other program.
How to Launch Your Virtual Machine & Set Up Windows
To launch your virtual machine after it’s installed:
- Find your virtual machine software in your Applications menu on your Mac
- Select it to launch it
After your Virtual Machine is launched, set up your virtual Windows installation:
- To set up the Windows installation, follow this guide.
How to Install Acestream in Your Virtual Machine
After your virtual Windows installation has been installed, install Acestream Mac:
- Go to http://acestream.org/ to download AceStream for Windows – which we will be using on your Mac’s virtual Windows installation!
- Download the Acestream Windows installer file
- Launch the Acestream Windows installer file and follow the installation prompts until the installation is complete.
- Note: When it asks you to “Choose the drive”, just choose “C:”, (which it should fill in for you automatically)
- After Acestream is installed, it’ll launch a website that shows some Cyrillic (Russian) text. You can close this window.
How to Launch Acestream Mac in Your Virtual Machine
After Acestream is installed:
- Launch it by finding it in your Windows installation’s “Start” menu or Apps area!
- Stream your ass off, my friend!
Problems Installing Acestream for Mac
Virtual Machine Installation Issues?
Try a different flavor of Virtual Machine software! If you tried VirtualBox and didn’t have luck, then try a different free virtual machine software like VMWare.
- Also, try Bootcamp instead of a virtual machine:
Windows Installation Issues?
If you faced issues installing Windows, then Google “install Windows on Mac VM” – you’re bound to run into some helpful guides.
Acestream Installation Issues?
Try installing “the other” version of Acestream. Acestream 3.1 for Windows is available in two versions:
Whichever version of Ace Stream you installed that did not work, try the other one!
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 184.108.40.206
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).