Welcome to KFire TV News! We’re the foremost News source for Amazon FireStick and Kodi-related topics. Our tutorials show you everything you need to know to maximize your enjoyment while using Streaming TV & Movie apps.
Subscribe to KFire TV News on YouTube so you don’t miss out on the latest streaming news and Kodi tutorial videos!
And get How-To Guides sent to your inbox (only when they matter most)! Example
Latest KFire TV News:
Saturday June 24, 2017 (showing most recent Streaming TV news articles)
- How to Install ApaliMarathi for Kodi 17.1 on Firestick - HOW TO INSTALL APALIMARATHI FOR KODI 17.1 ON FIRESTICK: With this guide, we'll install the ApaliMarathi add-on so you can watch your favorite Marathi
- How to Install Kodi 17 Xenon Build (Clean or XXX version) Using Ares Wizard / Diggz Builds - This guide shows you how to install Kodi Xenon Build. Kodi Xenon Build is an amazing collection of TVAddons combined with a fast, smooth user interface.
- NoobsAndNerds Repo Mirror + How to Install & TVAddons - Here's at least one working NoobsAndNerds Repo Mirror link. Use this to install NoobsAndNerds Repo while NoobsAndNerds Repo is currently down.
- TVAddons: New Sources & How to Install Top Repos in Kodi - In the midst of TVAddons.ag being offline (and the Fusion Installer), here are some ways we can still install TV Addons in Kodi – and even the newest version of Exodus.
- How to Install NoobsAndNerds Repository for Bob + TV Addons (NEW SOURCE – WORKS) - This guide shows you how to install NoobsAndNerds Repo for Kodi 17 and previous versions. Also check out my tutorial on the Cazwall Repo for TV Addons.
- How to Install Exodus from Cazwall Repo + Elysium, Evolve, and More (2017) New Method - How to Install Exodus using Cazwall Repo: 1) From the main Kodi homescreen, go to System. 2) Go to File Manager, 3) Select "Add Source"
- How to Install IPVanish Firestick App & Hide Fire TV IP Address (NEW APP for Fire TV!) - How to Install IPVanish Firestick App: Before you proceed, make sure you use my exclusive 60% off IPVanish coupon (available to visitors of this site only!)
- Indigo Wizard / Fusion Installer Unavailable? Use these MIRROR LINKS to Install Fusion while TVAddons.ag is Down - The Fusion Installer Unavailable error is making its way through the Kodi community due to the http://fusion.tvaddons.ag Source being offline. Use these mirror links to download Fusion Installer.
- TVAddons.ag Goes Offline: Here Are the Best Alternatives Still ONLINE - TVAddons.ag myseriously went OFFLINE this morning. So here are the best TVaddons.ag alternatives, best Kodi addons still online, and TVaddons offline list.
- Full Movies on Youtube: 7 Free Highly-Rated Movies to Watch NOW - Full Movies on YouTube (this week): #1) Spotlight, #2) Two Brothers, #3) Akira, #4) Rudolf the Black Cat, #5) Angel's Egg, #6) Hide Your Smiling Faces
- How to Install Linux on Chromebook in 5 Easy Steps - This guide shows you how to install Linux on Chromebook. 1) Boot Chromebook into Developer Mode, 2) Press Ctrl+D, 3) Sign in to your WiFi, 4) Press Ctrl+F2
- KFireTV Podcast Episode 1: Jonesin’ for Streams - In this (first ever) KFireTV Podcast / Screencast, I show you an overview of the streaming media services available to you.
- Windows Program Opens Off Screen? Fix It Instantly Now. - This is how to fix the issue where a Windows program opens off screen: 1) Click the icon of the program that's off screen. 2) Hold down the WINDOWS key
- Kodi 18 Builds That Actually Work (EXPERIMENTAL) - Kodi 18 Builds that actually work: #1) Pulse Build for Kodi 18 installed using Ares Wizard. Here's the video. #2) Config Wizard via Indigo Tool
- Kodi 18 Install for Firestick, Windows, Mac, and Android + DOWNLOAD LINKS - Kodi 18 Install for Firestick: Download .APK File now. To download Kodi 18 for Windows, click here. Mac users download this .dmg file. Android use .apk
- Kodi 17.3 Install Guide - This Kodi 17.3 install guide shows you how to install the latest version of Kodi on Amazon FireStick, Android, and Windows OS.
- How to Install SABnzbd on Raspberry Pi + Download Your First Movie from Usenet - This tutorial shows you how to install SABnzbd on Raspberry Pi 3 so you can download media from Usenet. Difficulty Level: Intermediate. Time to Finish: 20 mins
- How to Install LAMP Stack on Raspberry Pi + WORDPRESS Web Server - How to Install LAMP Stack on Raspberry Pi + WORDPRESS Web Server: 1) Open the Terminal, 2) Enter "sudo apt-get update -y", 3) Enter "sudo apt-get upgrade"
- Raspberry Pi Operating Systems LIST: Complete OS Install & Setup Guide for Raspberry Pi (2017) - I made this Raspberry Pi operating systems list so you can look through them all and choose the one(s) best for you. This RPi OS list took me quite awhile!
- How to Change WordPress Password in Database (from cPanel) - How to Change Wordpress Password in Database: 1) Go to the Wordpress hash creator site, 2) Enter your new password into the box, 3) Click "Generate"
- Usenet Tutorial 2017: How to Get Started with Usenet (+ Usenet vs Kodi vs Torrents) - How to Get Started with Usenet in 2017 (aka Usenet Tutorial 2017): 1) Get access to Usenet's servers. 2) Use one of these free Usenet indexers, 3) Download!
- How To Fix: Kodi 17.1 Won’t Open - After the Kodi 17.1 update, a few Android and Firesticks users reported that Kodi 17.1 won't open on their devices after they updated to Kodi 17.1 krypton. Discussed here are a few methods to fix this issue.
- Fix Kodi 17.1 No Sound Issue - This short tutorial will show you how to fix the Kodi 17.1 NO SOUND ISSUE. There can be more than one reasons behind the Kodi 17.1 no sound issue. Here, we will be sharing a few of the most popular fixes.
- Kodi MULTI-Build Raspberry Pi Install: How to Run 2 Kodi Builds on 1 Raspberry Pi - How to Install Kodi Multi-Build Raspberry Pi: 1) Format the Micro SD card to FAT32, 2) Copy the contents of the NOOBS or PINN zip file to the Micro SD card
- How to Install Kodi 17.3 FireStick (No PC Required!) - How to Install Kodi 17.3 Firestick: 1) Go to the Firestick HOME screen, 2) Now go to Settings - System and Enable ADB Debugging, 3) Get the Downloader app
The KFire TV News YouTube channel shows you the best Android, Alexa, and Philips Hue tips and tricks to get your tech life in order. Optimize your FireStick to minimize buffering, get rid of spam in your Gmail inbox, and even set up Alexa to search YouTube with our easy video tutorials.