KFire TV News is the foremost News source for FireStick and Kodi-related topics. Our tutorials show you everything you need to know to maximize your enjoyment while using Streaming TV & Movie services.
Subscribe to KFire TV News on YouTube so you don’t miss out on news and videos!
Latest KFire TV News:
- What is Kodi? (DETAILS + Video Tutorials + Links for 2017) - What is KODI? Kodi is the world's best media center app for PC, Mac, Android, and other OSes. Download Kodi using these links and install TV Addons now!
- Kodi 17 Sportie: How to Install in Kodi Krypton 2017 - How to Install Kodi 17 Sportie Addon: 1) Launch Kodi, 2) Go to SYSTEM (Gear icon), 3) Go to File Manager. 4) Select "Add New Source", 5) Select "
- Chrome Offline Installer for Windows, Mac, Android, and Linux - How to Install Chrome Offline Installer for PC, Mac, Android + Linux: 1) Download the Google Chrome Offline Installer web browser file HERE, 2) Launch
- How to Install PINN for Raspberry Pi (Install Kodi, Emulators + More!) - How to Install PINN Raspberry Pi OS Installer: 1) Download PINN, 2) Insert Micro SD card into computer, 3) Format Micro SD card, 4) Extract zip file to SD
- How to Install Kodi 17 Navi-X or Kodi 16 Navi-X - How to Install Kodi 17 Navi-X TVAddon: 1) Open Kodi, 2) Go to SYSTEM. For Kodi 17, SYSTEM is the “Gear” icon. 3) Go to File Manager, then Add Source.
- Kodi 17 Android: How to Install on Smartphones & FireStick - Download & Install KODI 17 Android (+ Amazon FireStick): 1) If your Android device has Google Play Store, open it & go to Step 2. If it doesn't, use this:
- Cydia Installer: How to Jailbreak iPhone & Install Cydia - How to Install Cydia Installer for iPhone: 1) Download the Cydia installer from HERE (for Pangu) or here (for Taig) and let it run its jailbreakers.
- Aptoide Installer: How to Install the Alternate App Store for Android - How to Install Aptoide Installer: 1) Enable Apps from Unknown Sources, 2) Download Aptoide Installer here, 3) Run the Aptoide Installer APK file to install
- How to Install Kodi 17 Phoenix Addon - Kodi 17 Phoenix Addon Install for Krypton AND Jarvis: 1) Launch Kodi 17 or 16, 2) Go to SYSTEM (In Krypton this is the GEAR icon), 3) Go to File Manager
- Install Exodus on Kodi 17 or 16 (UPDATED) - How to Install Exodus for Kodi 17 and Kodi 16: 1) Go to SYSTEM. In Kodi 17, this is a Gear icon. 2) Select File Manager, 3) Choose Add Source
- How to Install Castaway Kodi (UPDATED 2017 for Kodi 17 & Kodi 16) - How to Install Castaway Kodi Addon in Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 16 Jarvis: 1) Go to the Settings icon, 2) Select File Manager, 3) Choose Add New
- How to Install Vidtime Kodi - How to Install Vidtime Kodi add-on: ** UPDATED: Now use VinMan JSV Repository: 1) Open Kodi, 2) Select SYSTEM, 3) Go to File Manager, 4) Choose "Add Source"
- Kodi 17 Confluence: Switch Back to Kodi 16 Skin - How to Change Kodi 17 Confluence Skin: 1) Go to Kodi Settings (gear icon), 2) Now go to Interface Settings, 3) Then select "Skin", 4) Now press Get More
- Raspberry Pi Zero Operating System List - Raspberry Pi Zero Operating System List: 1) Raspbian Jessie run well on RPi 0, 2) RetroPie plays SNES emulators on RPi Zero, 3) Kodi (OpenELEC) runs well!
- KODI Raspberry Pi Zero Download + Install - KODI Raspberry Pi Zero Install Process: 1) Download BerryBoot, 2) Copy Berry Boot zip file contents to a clean Micro SD card, 3) Put Micro SD card into RPi
- Top 10 Best Raspberry Pi Uses: From Watching Kodi to Tracking Airplane Beacons - Top 10 Raspberry Pi Uses: 1) Watch Movies with Kodi (aka XBMC Media Center) for Raspberry Pi.. 10) Track Aircraft Beacons in Real-Time with Raspberry Pi
- Kodi 17: COMPLETE Tutorial Video Series (Super EZ CheatSheet) + Builds - Install Kodi 17 Krypton with one of our VIDEO tutorial guides! Easily install Kodi Krypton TV Addons, INDIGO Wizard, Config Wizard, Skins + AddOn Installer
- Kodi 17 Skin: Change to Kodi 16 Skin (from Krypton to Jarvis) - How to Change Kodi 17 Skin BACK to Kodi 16 Skin: 1) Go to Settings, 2) Then select Interface Settings, 3) Now select "Skin", 4) Choose "Get More"
- Kodi Indigo Install: How to Install TV Addons + Config Wizard with Indigo Wizard - Kodi Indigo Install: How to Install TV Addons + Config Wizard with Indigo Wizard: 1) Go to SYSTEM, 2) Then go to File Manager, 3) Now select Add Source
- Top 5 Antivirus for Samsung Android Apps to Secure Your Mobile LIFE - Top 5 Antivirus for Samsung Android Smartphones: 1) Samsung Knox, 2) AVG, 3) 360 Total Security, 4) AndroHelm, 5) Avira Antivirus. Download here:
- Emojis for Android: How to Install Emoji Keyboard on Android - How to Add Emojis for Android: 1) Install WhatsApp for Android, 2) Using WhatsApp to compose a text, 3) Write “smile”, “excited” , “happy”, or "sad"
- Raspberry Pi Zero Review VIDEO + Top 5 Raspberry Pi Uses - Raspberry Pi Zero Review + Top 5 Raspberry Pi Uses: 1) Kodi, 2) Emulators, 3) Workstation, 4) Hacking terminal, 5) Music box. The options are endless!
- Kodi Download for Android: Install on Smartphones, Tablets and Fire Stick - Kodi Download for Android: 1) Kodi APK File (v16.1 Jarvis click here), or Download Kodi 17.0 Krypton APK File here, 2) Google Play Store installer page
- How to Install Firefox on All OSes: FireStick / Fire TV, iPhone & iPad, PC, Android, and Mac - How to Install Firefox: How to Install on FireStick / Fire TV, iPhone & iPad, PC, Android, and Mac: 1) Go to getfirefox.com, 2) Download Firefox installer
- Fire Stick Review aka The Best $40 You’ll Ever Spend - Use this Fire Stick Review to see why Amazon's streaming device is the Best and "Why to Buy". Also see the Kodi app for Fire Stick and emulators!
The KFire TV News YouTube channel shows you the best Android, Alexa, and Philips Hue tips and tricks to get your tech life in order. Optimize your FireStick to minimize buffering, get rid of spam in your Gmail inbox, and even set up Alexa to search YouTube with our easy video tutorials.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 22.214.171.124
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).