KFire TV News is the foremost News source for FireStick and Kodi-related topics. Our tutorials show you everything you need to know to maximize your enjoyment while using Streaming TV & Movie services.
Subscribe to KFire TV News on YouTube so you don’t miss out on news and videos!
Latest KFire TV News:
- XBMC Add-Ons: Top 5 for Kodi 17.1 Krypton and Later (+ INSTALL Guide) - Here's a list of the Top 5 Best XBMC Add-Ons for Kodi 17.1 or later. Don't have Kodi 17.1 (or later)? Use our "Install Kodi 17.1 on FireStick" guide.
- ShowBox Chromecast Setup Guide: STREAM to TV - This Showbox Chromecast guide shows you how to cast or "stream" movies from Show Box to Chromecast. Use your TV to watch movies using ShowBox Chrome Cast!
- Kodi 17 Not Working? Fix It Now! - How to Fix Kodi 17 Not Working: Solution #1 - Fix Kodi 17 Not Working by Installing Kodi 17.1. Solution #2 - Re-install Kodi 17 Addons with this Video
- Why Should I Use a VPN? See the Benefits + Security Boosts You Receive Instantly - Q: Why Should I Use a VPN? A: Benefits of Using a VPN - #1) Unblock and protect Kodi addons & video streams, #2) Browse ANONYMOUSLY, #3) Total Security
- Kodi 17.1 How-to-Use Guide with VIDEO Tutorial - This Kodi 17.1 How-to-Use Guide shows you the ins and outs of Kodi 17.1 Krypton. We break down v17.1 of the Kodi home theatre software the EASY way.
- Raspberry Pi 3: EVERYTHING You Need to Know - This guide shows you everything you need to know to get started with the Raspberry Pi 3 "single-board-computer", or SBC for short. Top 10 USES: 1) Kodi
- Kodi Movie Addons: TOP 5 for 2017 + Video Tutorials & How To Use - TOP 5 Kodi Movie Addons for 2017: 1) EXODUS for Kodi 17, 2) SALTS for Kodi 17.1, 3) PHOENIX for Kodi Krypton, 4) iSTREAM for Kodi 17.1 Krypton
- Xposed Installer: How to Install Without ROOT on Android Smartphones - How to Install Xposed Installer on Android without ROOT: 1) Launch a terminal window, 2) Connect Android via USB, 3) Enter the following commands: ADB shell
- How to Update Kodi on FireStick to v17.1 Krypton from Kodi 17.0 or Kodi 16 - How to Update Kodi on FireStick to v17.1 Krypton (play HTTPS streams!): 1) Go to the FireStick Home screen., 2) Enable ADB Debugging, 3) Go to SEARCH
- PLEX vs Kodi: Screenshots, Differences + How To Use BOTH - PLEX vs Kodi - Kodi Advantages: 1) Kodi is limitless. 2) Kodi is Open-source. Plex Advantages: 1) Plex is EASY to install, 2) Play media from anywhere
- Kodi 17.1 Addons: How to Install Indigo Wizard + Config Wizard - How to Install Kodi 17.1 Addons: 1) Launch Kodi, then go to SYSTEM, which is a "gear" icon in Kodi 17, 2) Now go to System Settings, 3) Then select Add-Ons
- Verizon AppFlash SpyWare Confirms Verizon’s Intent to Sell Customer Data - Within 48 hours of Congress repealing Internet privacy laws, Verizon confirmed Verizon AppFlash is being installed. Here's how to protect against it:
- Kodi Update for FireStick & Fire TV in 2017 - Kodi Update: 1) From the FireStick home screen, go to Search, 2) Enter "Downloader", 3) In the search results, select "Downloader", 4) Press INSTALL
- Kodi 17.1 on FireStick: How To UPGRADE & INSTALL - How to Upgrade / Install Kodi 17.1 on FireStick: 1) Go to the Fire TV home screen, 2) Select Settings - System, 3) Enable ADB Debugging and Apps
- Raspberry Pi Cost, Where to Buy, and Top 10 Uses (+ Kodi Install) - Raspberry Pi COST: $5 to $35. Shipping Time: 7 days to USA addresses. Top 10 Uses: 1) Kodi media center, 2) Emulation station, 3) Linux PC workstation
- Kodi TV App: Download Links for FIRESTICK + All OSes - This page shows you where to download and how to install the Kodi TV app on Amazon FIRESTICK, Android, Windows, Mac, Raspberry Pi, and other OSes.
- XBMC Hub Wizard 2017: How to Install Hub Wizard in Kodi 17 or 16 - How to Install XBMC Hub Wizard 2017 (for KODI 17 and 16): 1) Launch Kodi, 2) Go to SYSTEM, which is the "gear" icon in Kodi 17. 3) Go to File Manager
- XBMC Remote: COMPLETE List of Kodi Remotes - XBMC REMOTE: This article walks you through the Kodi Remote, what options you have, and how to use it to control Kodi or XBMC on FireStick or any device.
- BREAKING NEWS: Congress Repeals Internet Privacy Laws. Here’s How to Secure Your Data - CONGRESS Repeals Internet Privacy: How do I protect against it? Use the same exact VPN I use and set it up with my YouTube tutorials. STAY SAFE! Here's how
- Kodi Latest Version and Key Differences from Previous Version - Kodi latest version, named Krypton, was officially released in early February of 2017. Here are the Key Differences Between Kodi 17 and Kodi 16:
- Kodi 17 Addons: How to Install + TOP 5 for 2017 - How to Install Kodi 17 Addons: 1) Go to SYSTEM, which is the Gear icon. 2) Choose "System Settings", 3) Now enable Unknown Sources, 4) Go to File Manager
- Kodi 17 Config Wizard: Install ALL TVAddons - How to Install Kodi 17 Config Wizard: 1) Launch Kodi. 2) Go to SYSTEM, which is the Gear icon, 3) Then go to System Settings, 4) Now turn on Unknown Sources
- What is Kodi? (DETAILS + Video Tutorials + Links for 2017) - What is KODI? Kodi is the world's best media center app for PC, Mac, Android, and other OSes. Download Kodi using these links and install TV Addons now!
- Kodi 17 Sportie: How to Install in Kodi Krypton 2017 - How to Install Kodi 17 Sportie Addon: 1) Launch Kodi, 2) Go to SYSTEM (Gear icon), 3) Go to File Manager. 4) Select "Add New Source", 5) Select "
- Chrome Offline Installer for Windows, Mac, Android, and Linux - How to Install Chrome Offline Installer for PC, Mac, Android + Linux: 1) Download the Google Chrome Offline Installer web browser file HERE, 2) Launch
The KFire TV News YouTube channel shows you the best Android, Alexa, and Philips Hue tips and tricks to get your tech life in order. Optimize your FireStick to minimize buffering, get rid of spam in your Gmail inbox, and even set up Alexa to search YouTube with our easy video tutorials.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for KFireTV visitors only).