Sideload Kodi on Firestick (Install WITHOUT ES File Explorer)
What have we lost? This was Kodi-lovers’ favorite method to install Kodi on Fire TV.
What do we do now? It looks like we’re simply going to have to go back to sideloading Kodi onto our beloved Firesticks.
- If sideloading Kodi doesn’t work for you, use ADBLink (see our guide on Installing Kodi on Firestick with ADBLink for PC/Mac/Linux).
Here’s our video on How to Sideload Kodi on Firestick:
Sideloading Kodi on Firestick has once again become the “new way” to Install Kodi on Fire TV.
Basically, this is the Sideload Kodi to Firestick process:
- On your Android phone, install Kodi from the Google Play Store.
- Install Apps2Fire or AGKFire from the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Get your Firestick’s IP address, add it to Apps2Fire or AGKFire under “SETUP”
- Go to the LOCAL APPS tab of Apps2Fire, find Kodi, press it, then press INSTALL.
- Kodi will transfer, or install, or “sideload” to your Firestick.
- Then just find Kodi in your Firestick’s Apps list and launch Kodi!
- Then install TV Addons, secure your streaming connection, and play Mario Kart 64 on your Fire TV.
How to Install TV Addons After Installing Kodi:
Questions? Ask in the comments below!
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 22.214.171.124
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).