No Stream Available Kodi Error FIX
This troubleshooting guide shows you how to fix the No Stream Available Kodi error. We also explain why the error happens so you can understand what’s really going on. First, we give you the quick steps to fix the error. After that, we give you the full run-down of the No Stream Available error for Kodi and TV Addons.
No Stream Available
- First, try all Sources in the list of available Sources (aka “streams”)
- If none of the Sources in the list work, then continue these steps to fix the Kodi problem.
- Re-install your TV Addon by using the Add-On Installer (for one-by-one addon installing) or Config Wizard (for installing most of the best TV Addons all at once).
- If reinstalling TV Addons doesn’t work, then re-install Kodi. After re-installing Kodi, install TV Addons using the Config Wizard or Add-On Installer.
- In the case that none of the above steps work, then check to see if your FireStick / Fire TV or other Kodi device is overheating. Many Streaming TV boxes, such as FireStick, commonly overheat. If it’s overheating, let it rest for a few hours and put a fan next to it to circulate air around it and dissipate the heat. Hot electronics tend to fail, so this hardware failure could be causing your No Stream Available error in Kodi.
- Check your WiFi signal strength at the location of your Kodi device (“Firestick”) using your laptop or phone. Make sure your signal strength is strong. If it’s weak, consider getting a new high-power WiFi router for $20.
- If none of the steps above worked, try to Reset your Kodi device to Factory Default settings. Then install Kodi and TV Addons after resetting to default settings.
- Try all of the fixes on our How to Fix Buffering guide.
Why No Stream Available?
- Usually we get the error saying that No Stream is Available when the streaming source is simply offline. Yes, this happens on a regular basis due to the nature of the sources scraped by some of even the best TV Addons. Basically, there are many sources from which we can stream a movie – but only some of them will work. This is just part of using Kodi that we must accept!
- New movies & TV shows that haven’t yet “hit the scene” will commonly appear as watchable movies in Kodi, but when you try to watch them, all you get is the No Stream Available error. Check Claw TV Kodi listings to see if the movie you’d like to watch is on Kodi. This error is usually seen is because the Movie listing in Kodi is either just a “placeholder”, for when Sources actually do become available for the new movie – or the movie listing is a “ghost”. A “ghost” is simply a movie that looks like it’s available, but it’s really not available. This is another quirk of Kodi that we simply must accept.
If you have questions about the No Stream Available Kodi error, ask on the KFire YouTube Channel.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).