How to Install Metal Kettle Repo in Kodi (FAST)
Install the Metal Kettle repo today to get some of the best TV Addons such as Football Highlights, MK Sports, and Movie Night!
Install Metal Kettle Repo 2016
- Go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add New Source
- Choose the empty field to enter a name for the new source. We use the letter “m” for Metal Kettle.
- Choose the file path field and enter http://kodi.metalkettle.co.
- Hit OK.
- Return to the Kodi / XBMC home screen (aka “dashboard”)
- Go to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install From Zip File
- Select the new source you entered (“m”)
- Choose the repository.metalkettle-1.7.1.zip file and Hit OK to Install Metal Kettle Repository!
- Once the Metal Kettle repository is installed, go to SYSTEM > SETTINGS > Add-ons -> Get Add-ons.
- Select “MetalKettle Addon Repository“
- Choose the the TV addon you want to install and select it to install it! Enjoy :)
- To launch the newly-installed TV addon, go to the Kodi home screen, then VIDEOS, then Add-Ons.
Metal Kettle Repo Not Working?
Re-install the Metal Kettle Repo using the steps above. If it still doesn’t work, then re-install Kodi and reinstall Metal Kettle. Problems installing the MetalKettle Repository typically are a result of poor network conditions or a corrupt Kodi installation. So re-install each to eliminate the possibility that your Kodi installation or your MetalKettle files are corrupt!
Metal Kettle Repo Download Link
The link below will download the MetalKettle Repository directly from the official server.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 188.8.131.52
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).