List of Kodi Apps UPDATED Regularly ( + Install Instructions)
Here’s a comprehensive list of Kodi apps that we gathered together. Bookmark this page, as we’ll revise and update this list of TV Addons / Apps for Kodi on a regular basis as the “Kodi apps environment” evolves on a regular basis. A little about terminology: Kodi has many addons, which many people may refer to as “apps”. This list is a list of those Kodi TV Addons we sometimes refer to as “apps”. Embedded in the title of each Kodi app in the list below is the link to install each individual app. Cheers! -Ian
How this list is sorted: This list above is sorted with the best Kodi app at the top of the list. The app at the bottom of the list is by no means the “worst” Kodi app at all, but simply seems to be slightly less preferred by the Kodi community than the apps at the top of the list.
List of Kodi Apps (Icon View)
How to Install Kodi Apps
- Launch Kodi
- In the Kodi dashboard, go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Go to Add Source
- Add http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ as a new source and name it “Fusion“
- Go back to the Kodi dashboard
- Go to PROGRAMS > Add-Ons
- Choose Install from Zip File
- Select the “Fusion” entry you created in the earlier step.
- Choose the START HERE folder
- Select the “addon.installer.zip” file (actual file name will be slightly different).
- Click OK, then Install.
- Once the Addon Installer is installed, return to the Kodi home screen.
- Choose PROGRAMS > Add-Ons
- Select Add-On Installer
- After Add-On Installer launches, go to Featured Addons
- In Featured Addons, select the icon of one of the Kodi apps you want to install
- Click OK, Install.
- After the Kodi app is installed, go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Go to VIDEOS > Add-Ons
- You should now see the new Kodi app you installed! Launch your new Kodi app by selecting it.
Explanation: In general, the easiest way to install Kodi addons is to use something called the Kodi Addon Installer. The Addon Installer is an easy-to-use program for Kodi that allows you to install all the best Kodi addons (and then some!). To use the Addon Installer, you simply add the Fusion Kodi Installer (see directions above)! This is about a 5 minute process – and once it’s done, you’ll be able to use the Addon Installer to install any Kodi apps you want from the list above.
Kodi Apps vs. Fire TV Apps
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).