How to Install Sportsdevil TV Addon for Kodi
Use this guide to install Sportsdevil for Kodi. Sportsdevil will have you streaming all the best sports content for free on your Kodi / XBMC. To install Sportsdevil is a simple matter of adding Kodi’s Addon Installer, then use the Addon Installer to find and install Sportsdevil. Once Sportsdevil is installed, you’ll be able to stream live sports with Kodi. The full directions are here:
Install Sportsdevil in Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Go to Add New Source
- Choose the empty box and then enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag“
- Select the name field and give the new location a name, such as “s” for Sportsdevil!
- Click OK to add the new source
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen
- In Kodi, go to PROGRAMS > Install From Zip File
- Select the newly added source, “s”
- Select START HERE from within the newly-added File source
- Choose the addon.installer.zip file (the actual file name will vary slightly)
- The Addon Installer will now install.
- Once the Addon Installer has finished installing, return to the Kodi home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Addon Installer to launch the Addon Installer
- After the Addon Installer launches, select Featured Addons
- In Featured Addons, find Sportsdevil and select it
- Sportsdevil will now install
- After Sportsdevil has installed, return to Kodi’s home screen
- Go to VIDEOS > Add-Ons
- Select Sportsdevil to launch Sportsdevil
Sportsdevil is likely to carry TONS of streaming live NFL content. So check out Sportsdevil and search for NFL, or browse through the list of streams on Sportsdevil. Users have reported that Sportsdevil streams have been going away every now and then, so it’s up to you to check it out and see if there’s some great Sportsdevil NFL streams for you to watch. If not, we do have a few other great sports addons for you to take a look at :).
Sportsdevil Not Working
Is Sportsdevil not working for you? Re-install it using the steps above. If Sportsdevil still gives you a “no stream available” or “stream unavailable” message after you install Sportsdevil, try to unblock it. Or try a different addon, such as CastAway.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).