Install Kodi Beast
This tutorial shows you how to install Kodi BEAST, Beast TV, Beast Kids Build, and Beast Encore. When you’re installing any Kodi build, such as The Beast, you should really do it on a fresh installation of Kodi. This is the best way to avoid The Beast install problems.
Install Kodi Beast
- Register for the BEAST. You’ll need to provide a user name, email, and password.
- Click Log In and enter your username & password
- Verify your new account details
- Once you’re verified, launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM >> File Manager
- Choose Add Source
- Choose NONE
- Enter “http://thebeastkodi.com/repo” without the quotation marks
- Select DONE
- Select the box below “Enter a name for this media source”
- Enter any name – we use “b” for Beast.
- Choose OK
- Return to the Kodi Home Screen
- Go to SYSTEM >> AddOns >> Install from Zip File
- Select “b” (the source you added in the previous steps)
- Choose the “Download_this_Beast.zip” file
- You’ll see a popup notification in the bottom right corner that tells you the Beast has been enabled.
- Return to Kodi’s homescreen
- Choose PROGRAMS
- Move the cursor over The Beast Wizard, but don’t select it yet.
- Once the cursor is over The Beast Wizard, open Kodi’s context menu. This can be done by pressing C on a keyboard (for PCs), by doing a “long press” on mobile devices, or using the “Menu” button on a Fire TV remote.
- Select Add-On Settings
- Enter your email address and password you used to register for the Beast
- Choose OK
- Select The Beast Wizard
- Choose the Beast build you’d like to install
- The Beast build you selected will download, extract itself onto your device, and install.
- For Android-based devices such as Android TV boxes and Amazon Fire TV devices, you’ll need to reboot your device after the extraction is done to complete the installation. You can do this by unplugging the power from your device and plugging it back in.
- If you have a non-Android-based device (such as PC, mac), then simply press OK to complete the Beast installation process.
- Choose OK one more time
- Kodi should now close itself.
- After restarting, the Beast should be all set to stream TV shows, movies, and Live TV.
Kodi Beast Problems
If you have a problem installing Kodi Beast, try this:
- Reboot your device and try to install Beast in Kodi again
- Re-install Kodi
- Check if your network signal is strong enough to download the Beast’s files
Still having problems? Ask on our YouTube channel.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 22.214.171.124
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).