How to Install Crackle on Android
This brief walk-through shows you How to Install Crackle Android for free movies & TV show streaming.
How to Install Crackle Android
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device
- Search for “crackle” or use this link
- In the search results, select Crackle
- Then press INSTALL
- Press OPEN after Crackle is finished installing
- After the Crackle app opens on your Android device, follow the on-screen prompts in the Crackle app to finish the setup process. These days, you need to activate the device on which you just installed Crackle. If you’ve activated a device with a Netflix account before, this process is basically the same thing – but with Crackle instead of Netflix. This activation step is the last part of the install Crackle Android process, so take a few minutes to do it right!
- Once the device is activated, Crackle is now installed on your Android smartphone / TV box / tablet and you’re now free to browse Crackle’s selection of movies & TV Shows!
What’s on Crackle?
- Crackle has a wide variety of so-so movies, but they also have a handful of popular, big-name movies such as Apollo 13, Being John Malkovich, and Blue Streak.
- The Crackle app also provides many TV Shows
Crackle is a great Kodi alternative: it’s free, it’s legit, and they have an impressive variety of movies (with some good ones, too!). So it’s a great streaming TV service to have in your back pocket as a go-to in case Kodi isn’t working for you at the moment. If you install Crackle Android and have issues, check out the KFire home page for some other great apps for streaming movies & TV shows that run on all kinds of devices, like FireStick and Android.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).