Exodus Kodi Add-On Review & Install Guide
So there’s this awesome new add-on for Kodi: the Exodus Kodi add-on. It’s simply the newest version (or “generation”) of the Kodi apps we’ve come to love (Genesis, Phoenix, The Royal We, Velocity, etc).
The Exodus Kodi addon streams TV and movies extremely well.
The Exodus Kodi add-on is not very different from other Kodi add-ons in what kinds of content it serves. But Exodus is definitely an improvement upon previous Kodi addons like Genesis.
What does Exodus look like?
How do I stream movies & TV shows with the Exodus Kodi app?
1. Go to Exodus from within Kodi:
2. Choose a category list such as Latest Movies:
3. From there, choose a movie from within the Exodus Kodi addon:
4. Choose the movie source. After choosing the movie, it should process for a few seconds (while it fetches the sources for your movie). Then it should show you all the sources, like this:
5. Enjoy your streaming movie / TV show! Go make some popcorn.
Exodus Kodi Add-on Summary
Well, that’s it. Exodus is a powerhouse of a TVAddon for streaming media. Exodus is great. Try it out.
- Update: People have reported that Exodus’ developer has stopped working on the project :( So make good use of Exodus while you still can!
Is your Exodus app for Kodi not working?
Questions about Exodus? Ask us in the comments below.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 18.104.22.168
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).