ES File Explorer Not Downloading KODI? Try this fix.
This fix-it guide shows you how to fix ES File Explorer Not Downloading Kodi. The easiest way to install Kodi on FireStick doesn’t use ES File Explorer at all, so check out the Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 video tutorial first. If that doesn’t work, then continue to use this guide to fix ES File Explorer:
ES File Explorer Not Downloading KODI
- In ES File Explorer, go to Favorite
- Then select Add
- In the Path field, enter http://downloadkodi.com
- Press Next
- Enter a name, such as “k” for Kodi
- Select Next
- Press Add
- On the left hand side menu, select the new favorite (“k”)
- Use the Fire TV remote to select the “kodi-firetv” folder
- Select the kodi161arm.apk file
- Use the FireTV remote to go to the “More” button at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Then select “Open In Browser“
- Now choose Just Once
- After Kodi downloads, press Open File
- If you have issues, try the easier Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 process which uses NO ES File Explorer at all!
What Can I Do With ES File Explorer?
With ES File Explorer, you can download / Sideload apps to FireStick like Kodi, Firefox, or Showbox. This also works with the Fire TV Box (non-FireStick).
If you’re having trouble with the Install Kodi on FireStick process, check out our Install Kodi on FireStick 2017 video – which is much easier than the ES File Explorer process. The solution to your Kodi install problems may not be to fix ES File Explorer at all, but to use the new and improved install method (link just above).
In case you have questions, ask on the KFire YouTube Channel! We’re here to help, so ask away.
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 184.108.40.206
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).