How to Install Addon Installer for Kodi / XBMC
Use this easy step-by-step guide to install Addon Installer for Kodi and XBMC. This awesome Kodi app enables you to install virtually any TV Addon to Kodi. Think of it as a “Kodi app store”, where everything’s free. Learn how to install the Addon Installer in about 2 minutes flat using these steps:
Install Addon Installer for Kodi
- Launch Kodi
- Go to SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add New Source
- Select the empty box to enter a file path
- Enter “http://fusion.tvaddons.ag” as the file path (without the quotes)
- Select the Name field and enter a name for the new file source, like “a” for Add-on Installer ;)
- Hit OK
- Return to the Kodi dashboard’s home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS > Install from Zip File
- Locate and select the new source you added (“a”)
- Choose the START HERE folder
- Select the addon.installer.zip file (the actual file name will be a little bit different)
- After the Addon Installer is installed, go back to the Kodi dashboard’s home screen
- Go to PROGRAMS
- Select Addon Installer
- Now, select a category of addons such as Featured Addons
- Finally, choose an addon you want to install (then hit OK) to install any TV addon (such as Exodus)!
The Add-On Installer for Kodi is an “app store for Kodi” that allows you to install all the best TV addons. Once you launch the Fusion Addon Installer, check out the Featured Addons category! The Featured Addons category has the most current list of the best Kodi addons for you to install.
What TV Addons Can I Install?
- Exodus – Streaming Movies, TV shows
- Sportsdevil – Live Sports, Sports TV
- Velocity – Movies, TV shows
- SALTS – Movies, TV shows
- 1channel – Movies, TV shows
- CastAway – Live Sports, TV Shows, Movies
- Many more of the best TV addons
Add-on Installer for Kodi Download
- Download Kodi Addon Installer from http://tvaddons.ag
- Direct download Add-On Installer Zip file at http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/start-here/plugin.program.addoninstaller-1.2.9.zip
Add-on Installer Repo
- Use the install steps in this guide, except instead of selecting the START HERE folder, locate the “xbmc-repos” folder and then find the AddonInstaller repository there among all the other xbmc repositories.
- Link to xbmc-repos folder: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/xbmc-repos/
After Installing Kodi’s Addon Installer
- After the TV Addon is installed (such as Exodus, in the last step above), launch it by returning to the Kodi home screen, then going to VIDEOS > Add-Ons. Then choose the name of the TV Addon (such as Exodus) you installed using the Addon Installer.
- Unblock TV addons permanently!
- Peruse the wide selection of movies on Kodi at ClawTV.com
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 188.8.131.52
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).