KFire TV News: Official Website
KFire TV News is the foremost News source for FireStick and Kodi-related topics. Our tutorials show you everything you need to know to maximize your enjoyment while using Streaming TV & Movie services.
The KFire TV News YouTube channel shows you the best Android, Alexa, and Philips Hue tips and tricks to get your tech life in order. Optimize your FireStick to minimize buffering, get rid of spam in your Gmail inbox, and even set up Alexa to search YouTube with our easy video tutorials.
Subscribe to KFire TV News on YouTube so you don’t miss out on news and videos!
Follow us on Twitter to Enter our Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Giveaways.
Latest KFire TV News:
- SNES Roms: Top 5 SNES Game Download Sites + Emulators - SNES Roms: This guide shows you the Top 5 sites for Downloading SNES Roms. We also show you How to Install Emulators on any device! Get in the game.
- How to Install SKY TV Build in Kodi (Free TV) - This tutorial walks you through How to Install Sky TV Build Kodi for free streaming TV.
- Alluc: How to Install Kodi Addon & SIGN UP! - Alluc: How to Install Kodi Addon & Sign Up: 1) Go to http://accounts.alluc.com/ and sign up for a FREE account. 2) Install All-U-C using Add-On Installer
- URGENT WARNING for UK Kodi Users in North Wales: How to Protect Yourself from Your ISP - On July 17th 2017, several of the UK’s large Internet providers started sending out Copyright Violation Notice letters to UK Kodi-users (living in North Wales) who stream movies and/or TV shows. This presents an immediate danger for all Kodi users in the UK – keep reading to find out if you’re affected and how to make […]
- How to Install Pubfilm Kodi Addon - How to Install PubFilm Kodi Addon: 1) Go to File Manager, 2) Now select Add Source, 3) Then press None, 4) Enter "http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml"
- TVAddons: How to Install BEST Kodi Addons - This easy tutorial shows you How to Install TVAddons using the fastest method available. The method in the below steps shows you how to install TV Addons like Exodus using the Config Wizard for Kodi. Keep reading to install TV Addons now: TVAddons In Kodi, go to File Manager, which is just below SYSTEM. In […]
- Kodi Fire Stick: How to Install Using the 2017 Method - Kodi Fire Stick INSTALL: 1) Enable ADB Debugging, 2) Then Install the Downloader app, 3) Use Downloader to download Kodi, 4) Install Kodi, 5) TV Addons
- Disable Dropbox Notifications (Windows 10) - How to Permanently disable Dropbox Notifications Windows 10: 1) Click on "Notifications" aka "Action center" button, 2) Right-click Dropbox notification
- Samsung Fire TV Fix: TV Recognizes Fire Stick But Won’t Detect a Signal - If you have an old or new Samsung TV that recognizes your FireStick but won't detect a signal, try this Samsung Fire TV Fix to get your Fire Stick displaying properly.
- Gmail Mass Unsubscribe: How to Stop Spam for Good - This guide shows you how to do a Gmail mass unsubscribe to remove yourself from pesky email lists. Gmail Mass Unsubscribe Go to http://unroll.me in your browser Click “Get started now” Login using Google, Yahoo, Outlook, or another email provider Your browser will ask if you’d like to grant Unroll.me permission to your Gmail account […]
- Install Kodi on Fire Tablet - This is how to install Kodi on Fire Tablet. In this tutorial we show you how to use a program called SuperTool with a simple "ADB Debugging" process to get the Google Play Store to install on our Fire tablet.
- How to Install Google Play on Kindle Fire - This step-by-step tutorial shows you How to Install Google Play on Kindle Fire. We use an amazing little app called SuperTool.
- Alexa Thunderstorm: Philips Hue Lightning Synchronized with Thunder & Rain Sounds - This tutorial walks you through how to set up the Alexa Thunderstorm skill with Philips Hue lights. The result is Thunderstorm sounds with Hue lights synchronized to flash just before you hear the thunder – just like real thunder & lightning (very, very frightening)! Alexa Thunderstorm Set up Philips Hue hub to enable your smartphone to […]
- Amazon Fire Stick Kodi: How to Install (with No ES File Explorer Required!) - This video and written guide shows you How to Install Amazon Fire Stick Kodi. The directions below require no additional devices or apps - and definitely No ES File Explorer!
- Android File Transfer: How to Move & Copy Files To and From Android - This guide shows you how to set up Android File Transfer for files and folders that contain pictures, videos, and literally any other file on your Android phone.
- Alexa Games - Yes - you can play Alexa games with the Echo or Echo Dot! Check out this alphabetical list of Alexa voice games:
- Alexa Stopwatch: How to Enable and Use the Alexa Skill - This guide shows you how to Enable Alexa Stopwatch and how to use Stopwatch voice commands with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot (). Keep reading to see how to use and enable the Alexa Stopwatch skill’s functionality: Alexa Stopwatch Say “Alexa, Enable “. Alexa will reply with “OK, this may take a minute. To […]
- KFire TV Giveaways: FREE Gadgets, Gear and Electronics - Here is our list of KFire TV gear Giveaways: current and expired. We hold at least 1 giveaway every week, so subscribe to KFire TV on YouTube, check the KFire homepage at least once a week, and make sure you're following KFire TV on Twitter.
- Alexa: Which Amazon Devices Have the REAL Alexa? - This articles shows you which devices have Alexa voice control, as well as the different versions of Alexa you'll find on the different Amazon devices.
- Alexa vs Google + How to Combine Them for COMPLETE Voice Control - This article shows you the Alexa vs Google low-down, but more importantly we show you how to combine Alexa and Google to make a voice-control super-duo!
- Windows 8 Antivirus: How to Install + Run 1st Scan - This guide walks you through How to install Windows 8 Antivirus software to protect your PC from virus threats, malware, and other threats. Use the YouTube video in this post or use the written step-by-step guide below: How to Install Windows 8 Antivirus Go to http://avg.com Click Download After the AVG installation file downloads, click […]
- Windows 8 Start Menu: Change it to Look Like Windows 7 Start Menu (Video) - How to Replace Windows 8 Start Menu with Windows 7 Start Menu: 1) Go to http://ClassicShell.net. 2) Click the Download button, 3) Open the File
- What is Alexa? See What Alexa Can and Can’t Do - This concise article explains "What is Alexa?", what you can do with Alexa, and the devices on which you can do it.
- Google Daydream View: Price & Specs for Google’s VR Headset - Google Daydream View PROs: 1) The Daydream View VR headset costs only $79 on Amazon, compared to the hefty $500+ price tag of other VR headsets.
- Fire TV Remote Shortcuts (Hidden Commands): Reboot, Reset to Factory + More - Check out these Fire TV Remote shortcuts! Ever wondered if there were special functions you can press on the FireStick / ? There definitely are: You can cycle through screen display setups, reboot the Fire TV, and you can do a factory reset with the remote. Fire TV Remote Shortcuts 1. Cycle through Fire TV screen […]
Online privacy quiz (5 points, from KFireTV Admin)
Q: True or False - Your IP Address is: 188.8.131.52
A: Not sure? Find out here. If you didn't know the answer, then your online identity is at risk - and you should immediately protect yourself with a Secure VPN. This will also unblock Kodi add-ons and International TV channels, enable anonymous surfing, automate data encryption, and prevent third-party data snooping.
P.S. Take 60% off (for my beloved KFireTV visitors only).